Any french GI Joes...

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Any french GI Joes...

Not Figures from France, but charaters whos origin is France.. and not like Gung HO from Louisiana.. I mean from FRANCE........

NO "white flag accessory" jokes either, please

Not trying to be smart, but what's the difference between from and origins in?

i saw a dio once where there was a cobra soldier running away from battle screaming in french, does that count?
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    Like, say for example born in France. . .but lives/operates in the US.

You could ask someone on the board with alot of Action Force knowledge (if that counts), that's as much as I can give you.

The only other character I know of who's even possibly. . .remotely connected to France would be Zartan (see v.1 filecard).

-PJ

when i said "from" I meant a toy that was from france: ie: sold in France, french packaging, etc...

Origin meaning the character the toy is supposed to be.... Like the character was born in france

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RocketJawa
    when i said "from" I meant a toy that was from france: ie: sold in France, french packaging, etc...
    Okay, do you mean. . .um. . .like this entire section of YoJoe.com devoted to French packaging?

http://www.yojoe.com/international/france

Or am I misunderstanding again? Either way, I get the feeling like I'll be wrong no matter what.

-PJ

Quote Originally Posted by RocketJawa
    Not Figures from France, but charaters whos origin is France.. and not like Gung HO from Louisiana.. I mean from FRANCE........

NO "white flag accessory" jokes either, please

That pretty much entirely rules out Cobra...I'm too lazy to check, but is Major Bludd possibly from France?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Arashikage_Tengu
    I've always thought Dial-Tone looks French. The whole mustache style and beret thing gives him that look.
    But he's Italian-American, so there!
    Whatever doesn't make me stronger only kills me

Well in europe Sci-Fi v1 was introduced as french - his filecard wrote; birthplace - Lyon, France

are you happy now?