Wild Bill variation

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wild Bill variation

It says there is no variation of the 83 wild bill but I have one with blond hair and mustache he also has a diffrent green outfit.I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Have a pic or scan of it? Not much we can do for you w/o having a better idea of what he looks like.

I will try to get one up soon.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I also have two different Wild Bill figures (paint varies on the two) and would be happy to dig them up and send a picture your way for comparison. I submitted a picture a long time ago to yojoe, but I am guessing the powers that be figured they were not a variation, just how time affected one over the other. Anyway if you are interested just LMK.

When I first read this topic that was my guess.. that it was caused by time.. But if there is really a var. for this one then please share the pic.

AVAC I dont have a dig cam if you can find yours can you put a pic up please.

Is it just a little different in the paint color?

The difference is in the paint color. I thought I still had a picture on my computer, but no luck. I will snap a shot of them again in the next two days and see about posting it.

i had the two as a kid. i remember them but would like to see them again

Ok here is a picture of the two of them together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wild Bill variations.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	157