BTR Headquarter Attack w/ A.V.A.C. & Snake Eyes ???

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I read some where that all the btrs were put on hold indiffently so my guess is not any time soon.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Guys you need to get out and read the news...

BTR Phase II is popping up in the west. So far the Ground Striker with Flint and the Sledgehammer with Heavy Duty have been sighted. Most of the sightings are from 3rd tier stores in the Texax/Oklahoma area.

BTR was put on hiatus to fix the block locking problem and to re-evaluate the depressed block market. This was all discussed at the convention. It was also stated that BTR would be test marketed to see if a full market push was warranted.

These 5 BTR pieces that make up the new phase seem to be that test market and should be coming out in stores slowly. How wide spread is unknow. The block market is still in decline and has no sign of picking up for the next 8-14 months. BTR's fate will be part of that cycle, as parents move away from buying construction style sets to toys that are pre-assembled and require less supervision.

While that base looks cool and all, would you guys really put it in a dio with the other Joe stuff that isn't BTR?
    Dead-Eye

BTR has no place in Joe Universe

Personally, if I want Lego, I'll buy Lego. BTR has no place in the Joe-verse. They take away from the core basis of the 3 3/4 Joes appeal, IMO. I forget the guys that came up with the 3 3/4 concept in the early 80's but do you think they'd want to see Snake Eyes on a Lego pirate ship? I don't think so. Sure I may be the only one, but come on, are these Duplo blocks really cool?
    What's left when honor's gone?
    Death is the best kick of all, why do you think God saved it for last?

Quote Originally Posted by rah-digga
    Sure I may be the only one, but come on, are these Duplo blocks really cool?
    NO!!!!

I 100% completely agree with your entire above statement, and would like to second it!
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

I agree, BTR is worse than T-crotch figures.

BTR is a neat addition to the joe line. it give those who would like to create vehicles a chance to do so! btr isnt for everyone odviously! but i personally enjoy it!

BTR would be cool if the vehicles you could make looked normal and not like lego vehicles. If thye could make them more modular vehicles that you assemble then it would much cooler and popular. Like a snap together model kit but you would be able to mix and match sets.