Alpine Checkpoint and Arctic Surveillance Post Playsets to be discontinued April 30th

yojoe.com

Alpine Checkpoint and Arctic Surveillance Post Playsets to be discontinued April 30th

Like the title says the last day these playsets will be available is April 30th 2013. These playsets have served me well but alas I'm sick to death of making them.

So if ya'll want one better get it now cause on may 1st I will be ceremoniously destroying the molds!

Thus concludes my rant....thank you!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Damn. Would like to do an arctic dio someday but that's a ways out... too bad these won't be available then..

Quote Originally Posted by troynos View Post
    Damn. Would like to do an arctic dio someday but that's a ways out... too bad these won't be available then..
    Don't worry I'm gonna cast about 30 of these before the 1st so I'll put a cast aside for ya for whenever ya want it.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

are you not going to stop making all of them or just these two molds? I would like one of each of them held. I wont have the money until early next month also
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

Quote Originally Posted by dominic.18 View Post
    are you not going to stop making all of them or just these two molds? I would like one of each of them held. I wont have the money until early next month also
    Just these two molds gotta move on to new stuff, but i will hold some casts of theses two back...so just hit me up when you are ready