GIJOE Retaliation Promos and Merchandise

yojoe.com

Red face GIJOE Retaliation Promos and Merchandise

So as some of you know I focus on nothing and collect everything, but my niche is merchandise and art. So, from the movie what promotional items have we uncovered?

UNITED STATES Promo items:- Cobra logo black drink koozie
    - Cobra logo iron on rectangular patches
    - Cobra logo tattoo
    - GIJOE Retaliation mini-movie poster on card (all of the above handed out by Cobra Special Forces crews and at events)
    - Cobra Special Forces bus or subway posters (cobra logo on black, some large, "Do you have what it takes?"
    - limited edition poster of cobra flag (100 copies given out in contests)
    - Numerous posters of all sizes and shapes, only 6 official characters that I know of released, some with theater or IMAX branding others without; numerous banners including the largest 10 ft one of them as a group; Regal Cinemas contest poster
    - Movie theater displays - 2 sizes of the GIJOE slash character standees and one rectangular 8' tall one of the Rock
    - General Tires promotional poster, flyers
    - Matco Tools unreleased promo dog tags, hat, poster, flyer and stickers
    - some theatres had cups specially made, but not all (plastic)
    - Regal Cinema premiere 2 sided poster (black and white on one side, logo and walmart on other)
    - 3D RealD Glasses (standard) and more limited Cinemark "Snake Eyes" editions
    - Crew items have included back packs, messenger bags, duffel bags,
    - Cobra logo on grey tshirt
    - GIJOE logo on black sweatshirt
    - GIJOE logo on black baseball hats (2 - one with release date and one just with GIJOE on back of hat)
    - Retaliation and release date on black tshirt
    - Retaliation and release date on black tshirt, with skull and bones on reverse
    - Heinz ketchup and pickle relish in bottles
    - Carl's Junior white cup with branding
    - several other entities have had contests tied to the brand, but so far I have not found any special branded promo items tied to them (Special Ops watches for one)

- I will also throw out that Paramount even branded a race car for one event. BAR1 Motorsports had a 2013 Prototype ORECA Challenge cars in GIJOE livery or branded sponsorship (Car No. 7) but no merchandise or promo items associated with it were available.

Items found in other countries but not in the US....

UK- Boomerang

Germany:- dog tags

MEXICO:- thick blue soda cups from theaters

THAILAND:
    - Thai soda with GIJOE and COBRA logos (June 29)
    - paper popcorn container and paper cups
    - misc posters and flyers

KOREA:- misc. posters and flyers

AUSTRALIA:
    - a few items tbd

So, what have I missed? Paramount, care to unload all of your extras on me?
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Let me add, that I do have a few duplicates of some of these items that I will TRADE for other promo items I don't have or can't get, or SELL. Send me an email to my screen name for further info.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.