FSS2, Plus The Week That Was - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wow, really? Sell Cesspool?

I LOVE how this is though! The club really seems to be hitting it on the mark. Because, to me, here's my order:

1. Cesspool
    2. Bombardier
    3. NF Falcon
    4. Wide Scope (if he's basically Shockwave)
    5. Keel-Haul
    6. Skull-Buster
    7. Desert Scorpion
    8. Dragonsky
    9. Ar Puro
    10. Marujo
    11. Big Bear
    12. Tollbooth

As one can clearly see, a very different look. Again, the Club is doing a good job at picking figures from different eras and mythos

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've never liked Cesspool, Big Boa, Crystal Ball or Raptor.

Quote Originally Posted by troynos View Post
    I've never liked Cesspool, Big Boa, Crystal Ball or Raptor.
    My brother used to say that about Big Boa, too... until he saw the FSS Big Boa.

To be clear, I'm not in the camp of big-time Cesspool fans (like I am with Tollbooth ), but I'm excited to see what the Club does with him.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I sold the FSS Big Boa....

Cesspool could end up being a figure I like, have to wait and see. Can't wait for the unveiling.

When do you think the unveiling will be, since they didn't have pics for all of them out at JoeCon?

Also, I cannot recall for sure be did we see anything (pics or mock-ups) of FSS 1.0 before orders went online?

Quote Originally Posted by The_commander View Post
    Also, I cannot recall for sure be did we see anything (pics or mock-ups) of FSS 1.0 before orders went online?
    We saw pics for all of them before orders went online. They ended up having to fill the time between the last reveal (when orders were supposed to start) and the actual start of ordering with random pics of packaged, the new boxes, etc..

I'd expect the first reveals next month and possible orders in August and first shipped in December.

I don't particularly like the idea of purchasing something sight-unseen but if it turns out that way I'm still in for at least two subs.

I think sales would really be hurt if forced to order sight unseen.

I really want Tollbooth and hope he's at Footloose-level and not Iceberg-level. I'd be worried if couldn't see what looks like before ordering.

Orders were suppose to start now. I'm guessing they are on the same track as last year? Say x month but end up being 8 months later.

Quote Originally Posted by troynos View Post
    We saw pics for all of them before orders went online. They ended up having to fill the time between the last reveal (when orders were supposed to start) and the actual start of ordering with random pics of packaged, the new boxes, etc..

I'd expect the first reveals next month and possible orders in August and first shipped in December.

At con they said orders were supposed to be at the end of April... don't think that's happening. I agree with tmc008 in that it will probably be several months before we see the orders go up, although I hope not.