Should we add new sub-teams to the archives? - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by troynos View Post
    To me a sub-team has to have it's own unique indentification/symbol/etc.. The Sonic Fighters, B.A.T.S., etc.. don't classify because there is no unifying symbol to make them a seperate team.

I can see adding tags like: desert, arctic, sea, air, sonic, B.A.T., viper, etc...
    I think that is a great definition. Only I would then point you to this:

I got that from an Operation Manual that came with Major Bludd. But that opens up a bunch of divisions that probably really don't have the numbers to warrant a whole category.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

BATS are not a subteam, they are equipment that keeps evolving. If anything they are a division like iron grenadiers since there are thousands of them.
    I would keep international international and even go one step further and keep club stuff club stuff.
    I'm with you. I think a Jungle BAT is a BAT with different clothes on, and an Inferno BAT is a BAT that's been overclocked.

Seems like maybe we need to start looking at this like biology classifications, you know=Life-Domain-Kingdom-Phylum-Class-Order-Family-Genus-Species. Ok, perhaps not that many levels, but something along those lines. So there would be a place for sub-teams and divisions and even the other categories. Say, start at Kingdom=Good Guy/Bad Guy, Class=International/Cobra/IG, Family=Sub Team(Own symbol and commanding officer), Genus=Division, Species=Trooper.

I can see it like that.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Old post but but seeing if anyone has any more or different opinion on this since it has been posted years ago! I still feel that the Sonic and Super sonic are one sub team and should be on the sub team page here. It was stamped on their cards/boxes, they have vehicles and even on a few DiC episodes.

LOL, while reading the first page I thought this was a whole big conversation I missed. Then I saw my response and realized it was 5 years old.

Anyway, I was thinking the other day we ought to add the "Wolf Squad" as a sub-team. With figures like: Ace, Sightline, Outback, Falcon, Shooter, Hit & Run. Plus they have a vehicle in the Skystriker. So even if Hasbro doesn't continue with this team design there seems enough to put them together here.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    LOL, while reading the first page I thought this was a whole big conversation I missed. Then I saw my response and realized it was 5 years old.

Anyway, I was thinking the other day we ought to add the "Wolf Squad" as a sub-team. With figures like: Ace, Sightline, Outback, Falcon, Shooter, Hit & Run. Plus they have a vehicle in the Skystriker. So even if Hasbro doesn't continue with this team design there seems enough to put them together here.
    Dusty and Bazooka as well. The blue was a factory error.

Dusty and Bazooka as well. The blue was a factory error.
    The main reason I didn't include them was they lack the Wolf Squad logo. So we might could do one of those "(Not officially Night Force, but with a color scheme that complements earlier releases.)" kinda things. Same could be said about Flint.

Where did you hear about the factory error? I don't recall them saying anything at the panel that year. Plus blue was what they showed us in the display case at Con so it seems they had plenty of time to fix any errors. I just want to have sources before we go saying these sort of things.

It was either in a podcast/interview with Mark Weber OR it was a personal conversation on the floor. Right now I cannot recall the exact place I heard the information.
    I just found it interesting how it escaped QC.

Sargent savage

What about the Sargent savage guys?

How about adding some of the new lines?
    Classified & Funko & Minimates & Super7