GI Joe Collector's Club Teases New Figures

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

GI Joe Collector's Club Teases New Figures

Sneak Peek Inside...

The official GI Joe Collector's Club has teased an image on Facebook of their new subscription figures. Check it out above.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1joe.jpg 
Views:	2176 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	16132  
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 05-01-2013 at 01:39 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Top:
    Dragonsky, Bombardier, NF Falcon, Marujo (International TF Shipwreck), Skullbuster, Ar Puro (International TF Airtight)

Bottom:
    Tollbooth, Cesspool, Widescope, Big Bear, Desert Scorpion, Keel Haul (with a FLAG lol)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Good call, Nick, yeah, I'm in agreement on all of those shadows. It's a fantastic looking line up with what looks like a lot of more current parts than FSS 1.0, which is great. The Club also mentioned that color previews should start appearing shortly!
    Managing Editor YoJoe.com
    Webmaster GeneralsJoes.com
    Reviews, News, and Opinions

I love the slow reveal of the figures...It's fun to speculate on what parts and accessories they've used.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Hawk View Post
    It's a fantastic looking line up with what looks like a lot of more current parts than FSS 1.0
    Oh come on now, you've gotta be kidding me From a blackened silouette? maybe I just don't have the GI Joe parts 6th sense that you do

And now that I'm looking, I can tell some of the weapons and other parts... man, I'm a nerd.

Cesspool - I like that he's gonna come with the water-gun play feature from Arctic Destro/Hazard Viper, since the original one did as well.

Desert Scorpion - did the vintage one come with a scorpion? They didn't make a new mold for this, did they???

Tollbooth - we're gonna get some orange cones! Will go nicely with my yellow ones from the Techno Viper

What's the big thing that is coming with Bombardier?

Ok I'm new to modern Joe collecting. What is this collectors club? Thanks.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by nickvree View Post
    Desert Scorpion - did the vintage one come with a scorpion? They didn't make a new mold for this, did they???

Tollbooth - we're gonna get some orange cones! Will go nicely with my yellow ones from the Techno Viper

What's the big thing that is coming with Bombardier?
    Speculation is that the scorpion thing might be from the VvsV Sand Scorpion figure, a robotic type thing.

I was happy to see the cone outline too Looks like it might be even two of them.

It's the spring loaded tracked launcher that came with ROC Ripcord.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw515 View Post
    Ok I'm new to modern Joe collecting. What is this collectors club? Thanks.

Jason

GIJOECLUB.COM - The Official G.I. Joe Collectors' Club!