Auctioning at this site - help appreciated!

yojoe.com

Auctioning at this site - help appreciated!

Hello again. I've almost organized all my Joes and their accessories. It's time to make space on the shelves.

Does this BB allow auctions right here? I do not have any experience with
    e-bay, nor do i wish to go down that path. I suppose I could just post up some figs and a price, but I also want to make sure I'm not "selling myself" short.

So, my initial question stands. And if the response is "yes". Any and all pointers or house rules about auctions on the Yo Joe site itself are welcome.

Thanks for your time, hopefully my Joes will be going to a good home soon.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

There are no auctions here.

Frenchy, thanks for the info.
    So if I were to sell here, it's a set price, and I sell to whom I choose, correct?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I think it would be okay to ask for offers. I see other people do it.

Mmm, good idea. I'll think about it

Two points...

1) I don't belive there is any policy against holding an auction in the "auciton" forum. Most sites allow it and I haven't seen any rules against it. (Mods please correct me if I'm wrong)

2) I've done it in the past on Usenet, M:TG sites and Mage Knight/Hero Clix sites and it can be very time consuming. Also, you are catering to a smaller crowd then if you go Ebay so your bids will likely not be as high.

However, if you have the time and it is allowed then it can be a fun experiance. Good luck!

The best thing to do would be make a list of everyting you want to sell. Post it in the sale forum and then take offers on all of it or some of it, your choice.