Is this a G.I. Joe Wild Bill Prototype ?!:$

yojoe.com

Question Is this a G.I. Joe Wild Bill Prototype ?!:$

I have posted this thread before but I did something and now I can't see it anymore
    So now I post it again because I still haven't received an answer.
    I just started collecting G.I. Joe figurines and I bought this "Prototype/Pre-Production" of Wild Bill, at least that is what I was being told by the person that sold it to me.
    Can anybody confirm this or give me some more information about this figurine ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$T2eC16h,!)QE9s3HG-8jBRIBHpgSLw~~60_84.JPG 
Views:	385 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	17452
    Last edited by PJDonnell; 05-20-2013 at 12:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It's a New Sculpt era Joe.

This one:
    WILD BILL (v9), YOJOE.COM | YoJoe.com: Dedicated to the G.I.Joe of the 80's, 90's and beyond!

or this one:
    WILD BILL (v10), YOJOE.COM | YoJoe.com: Dedicated to the G.I.Joe of the 80's, 90's and beyond!

New sculpt isn't as popular with collector's as the o-ring (vintage) figures are. That's still a nice piece to have in your collection since it's a prototype.

Quote Originally Posted by troynos View Post
    It's a New Sculpt era Joe.

This one:
    WILD BILL (v9), YOJOE.COM | YoJoe.com: Dedicated to the G.I.Joe of the 80's, 90's and beyond!

or this one:
    WILD BILL (v10), YOJOE.COM | YoJoe.com: Dedicated to the G.I.Joe of the 80's, 90's and beyond!

New sculpt isn't as popular with collector's as the o-ring (vintage) figures are. That's still a nice piece to have in your collection since it's a prototype.
    Thank you very much for your answer, I've been searching myself but could find it anywhere.
    Maybe it is not as popular but at least it is a real G.I. Joe so it can stay in my collection
    Thanks again.