What do you think will be the fss 2.0 13th figure?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

What do you think will be the fss 2.0 13th figure?

So who you guys think will be the secret 13th figure I hope who ever it is that it's better then the first waves 13th figure of blackout.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Speculation is that it'll be Bombstrike, to complete the Stall family.

I really don't know. Don't really want to speculate because it could be anyone. The Club doesn't seem to be following any logic or formula with the FSS (exception being Barrell Roll and Black-Out, but logic would dictate that if they had Dice then there would be a Slice and that Bombstrike would be coming but is she worth being the 13th?). It's like they have a bag full of figures and just pick them at random.

There might be some logic to the selections.

We had an Oktober Guard set and now the OG get finished up (Dragonsky and Big Bear). Had a Night Force set and now get the Night Force Commander (Falcon) but NF still needs to be finished up (NF Crazy Legs, Sneak Peek, Lightfoot). We're getting two Tiger Force, does that mean there's a Tiger Force set coming?

No idea. Happy that it will be an actual surprise this time though since there was no leaked list (yet).

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I would personally love and I know this is a long shot a pythona figure but I would also like a tan clutch, one can dream.

Tan Clutch is too boring, I think, unless they give it the PoC treatment (articulated Retaliation version?????).

I think it would be just as popular as footloose but that's my opinion, lol. Cobra de aco would be nice to give that international feel or a chrome head mortal.

NF Crazylegs is actually in the convention comic, the ONLY figure in the comic that wasn't available for purchase. That is unlike the club to do such a thing (but the club has been doing a lot of unlikely things lately). Yes Falcon was in there but he was announced back in the FSS 1.0 release before anyone knew NF was even to be the convention set. I am betting on NF Crazylegs, as he and Lt Falcon are my main reasons for subscribing this time. Luckily, there is a nice group of figures that should be fairly easy to get rid of on the secondary market.

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    It's definitely a tough call Someone like Crazy Legs, Bombstrike, Sneak Peek, (though my thinking was that Hit & Run was potentially subbed in for Sneak Peek in the Con Set) Light Foot are all good Potential suspects but for all we know they might be saving some of that list for FSS 3.0 After all if I remember correctly Barrel Roll and Blackout came out in 2003 initially and Bomb Strike not until 2005. I know there was speculation that 2014 Con might be Tiger Force but it might be too early to really speculate especially since Joe Con 2014 probably wont be until Late June of 2014. Heck it's hard to speculate (beyond potential for Night Boomers it seems) on what the attendee stuff is every year when you know the theme).

I haven't gotten the convention comic, but remember seeing Crazy Legs in a regular newsletter comic, but thought it was his normal colors?

They had Recondo and Shadow Tracker recently and Crazy Legs was part of PoC....

Quote Originally Posted by troynos View Post

We had an Oktober Guard set and now the OG get finished up (Dragonsky and Big Bear).
    dont forget Misha, Wong and Gorky