Check out this Flagg Art I Made

yojoe.com

Check out this Flagg Art I Made

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GIJoeFlaggArtFinal_Web1.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	220.7 KB 
ID:	17772

Hey everybody! About a year ago I decided I wanted to have a background for a shelf full of G.I. Joe figures. I had just taken a class in Adobe Illustrator and I figured the best way to do this would be to recreate the art of the Flagg from a G.I. Joe five pack (that way I could scale it way up without any loss in resolution) in Illustrator. While the basis was art from the five pack I had to make some differences to work in the way I wanted it to (and make it a little closer to what the toy looks like). The results of my labor are above.

I'm hoping to find some time in the future to attempt to draw some vehicles to go onto the deck.

If you want more details in the making of this thing, you can check it out on my blog.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    It certainly seemed authentic tothe Toy though of course actual Carriers would have had multiple catapults. but due to the scale of the Toy they had to go with a single cat

If you look at that Five pack art the Dragonflies are larger than the Skystrikers. If I get around to drawing them, I'll be scaling them down a lot to make it a little more realistic.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

great idea, i need something like that for my displays
    need 88 TF dusty crotch