Every Joe team character in the modern era! - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastica View Post
    Any chance we could get captions on the photos so we can tell Who'se Who
    They are set up in the same order as they appear in the yojoe archives by year, so if you look at them side by side you should be able to pick them out fairly easily.

Quote Originally Posted by the odinson View Post
    words do not do this justice. you're crazy.
    Ha! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecrazy View Post
    I love them ALLL!!!!!!

I really like the female versions of the Special Mission:Brazil set!! That is AWESOME!!!

Thanks, Chris
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nickvree View Post
    That is insane Buck, holy cow!

Did you touch up all of the figure, or are some of them the normal released figs?
    If it was a retail release, i did not put any paint on it. There are a few, like Grand Slam, Grunt and Slipstream that i just copied Hasbro's version because i did not have them. There are two exceptions: The first is Crazy Legs. His legs were driving me, well... Crazy. I had to make a different set for him. The second is Cutter. I had to give him a ball cap, I could not let a Sailor wear that Marine hat.

I just did a quick count, and it looks like 132 are full customs.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    I like that half are female. Never enough female figures. Why not make the canon female characters male?......Cover Guy.
    Hahaha! Barefoot Jedi had the same thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Shogi View Post
    Very Cool! You even made a Honda Lou & Diver Lady Jaye I think my favorite is Countdown, looks spot on and I like how he towers over all the others
    Thanks! I've pretty much exhausted my supply of fodder figures to do this. If i can build them back up, i will be making more Sunbow characters, as well as getting into the new Joes from the JvC and VvV lines.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

So much good work here. Thanks for posting all of them!

'Buck, one of the best customizers out there.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

First time seen the female Big Ben. Love it.

Want to get rid of the female Big Ben and Spearhead, know where to send 'em.

Would like to see more of the ninja force scarlet. The ddp had a female in those mainframe brazil colors.

Knocked it out of the park, man. I'd be happy with just a full set of the first pic. 132 customs is just nuts. I've never even cracked open one of the new sculpts.

Cool customs!!!
    "United we stand, Divided we fall
    Together we're stronger, We rise above all"

My custom's blog:
    http://trooper-br-customs.blogspot.com.br/

My Facebook Fan Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/TrooperBrCustoms/