Seattle/Puget Sound/Pac NW finds/news/gossip

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Exclamation Seattle/Puget Sound/Pac NW finds/news/gossip

I am going to try to start another Seattle/Puget Sound/Pac NW finds/news/gossip thread and see if anyone is interested in it this time around.

Feel free to post about
    toy finds
    local convention news
    local store news (closings, clearances, etc)
    and other local gossip

So let me start things off.

Wizard is adding two more cities to their convention circuit according to the word on the street. So don't be suprised to see Wizard World Seattle in 2006.

Cobra Urban Assault & Anti-Venom sets are readily available at the Lynnwood TRU.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Exclamation

The next Lake City Toy show is Sunday, October 10, 2004. I will as always have a table or two there.

http://seattletoyshow.com/

having no luck finding the cards locally any sightings? still striking out on the comic 3 packs too.
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Lake Stevens Target has had all three of the three packs

thanks for the info on the lake steven show

guess i have to get up to lake stevens
    any one find the cards locally?
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

I think you are going to have very little luck finding those cards locally now that there are no WOTC stores. Unless a big box like your work place carrys them, then you will have to internet order them. No comic/card stores that I know wanted to risk carrying them because there is little demand. I honestly don't think this game will be around long. They should have done a minature game like the upcoming Star Wars one. Then I would have bought some.

You don't think they will have the card game around here? That's a little dissapointing.

Arrow

Comic Stop located
    In Lynnwood next to Mervyn's
    and in Everett in the mall

Should have it this weekend

I kind of suggested they carry it so be a sport and buy it from them if you can

i talked to the dude with the pony tail at the everett comic stop and he said they werent getting any probably just lynnwood
    Dreadnok for life!