WWE '13 - G.I. Joe Creations

yojoe.com

WWE '13 - G.I. Joe Creations

I just started working on these a couple days ago and plan to add a lot more. These are all uploaded on PSN Community Creations.

You can search GI Joe, Cobra, or toys. My username on there is defdave7_80s. Once you find one of these creations, choose
    "content by creator" to get to everything you see in these pics (if you're interested.)

Last edited by Commander Hawk; 06-09-2013 at 02:44 PM.
    Looking to buy : Cobra Night Raven parts, Skyhawk landing skids (unbroken), M.O.B.A.T. turret gun, F.A.N.G. red engine cover/rollbar thing

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Last edited by Commander Hawk; 06-09-2013 at 02:45 PM.
    Looking to buy : Cobra Night Raven parts, Skyhawk landing skids (unbroken), M.O.B.A.T. turret gun, F.A.N.G. red engine cover/rollbar thing

Flint & Beachhead vs. Destro & B.A.T.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzsHHBMyV1I

Quick Kick vs. Storm Shadow
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJTuU...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Commander Hawk; 06-09-2013 at 04:46 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Am I the only one that wonders what intro music each character would have?

No, I am too.

That is awesome!!! I bet Cobra Commander's theme would be the Cobra theme and Duke's would be the GI Joe theme. I don't know about the others though. Awesome!