Stinger Variant

yojoe.com

Thread: Stinger Variant

Stinger Variant

I just got a couple of Stingers, one off of eBay and one off of this board. The eBay Stinger has black doors, black engine panels on either side of the missile rack, a different steering column, a slightly darker gray lower body, and brighter stickers. Before you say the black stuff is off of the Rattler, I don't think it is, because this jeep was incomplete and how many people replace the engine panel, but nothing else? The doors and roof are slightly more rigid than the gray ones. The red decals have a white background to make them more vivid. The dash column has a little rod like on the Desert Striker whereas the other Stinger does not. Is this the mail in version or something? Anyone else have one of these?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Probably a mail in. Practically every vehicle/playset offered by Hasbro Direct (mail ins) had color variations.
    Booya!

Quote Originally Posted by statesofeuphoria
    Probably a mail in. Practically every vehicle/playset offered by Hasbro Direct (mail ins) had color variations.
    I would have to agree, cause when I was growing up I had a stinger from the store and a mail in version and the colors were off slightly.
    Been a long time guys, hope you remember me.