Here's another one as promised

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here's another one as promised

"His eyes have seen the legions of Rome trample the Gauls and Nervii into dust. His hand lifted the horse-hair baton that signalled the first charge of the Carthaginian armored elephant phalanx. His ears have heard the rattle of French Cuirassiers on the streets of Moscow. But it is his mind we must fear the most. The thoughts of the Cobra Emperor have not drifted from global conquest since the reign of King Solomon..."

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sweet Serpentor!!! That is awesome!!
    Been a long time guys, hope you remember me.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking Best yet

Nice work on the one there it look dead on. If I may have a little word......... The head dress looks a little like a rat but I have done no better to talk. NICE MAN.

yeah i mena what is going on with the head? very cool figure, but you mention something about an elephant in the post, but the nyeah it loks like a rat, that really looks like you did it on purpose, it is no snake-
    what???????
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

Ok I've heard Rat and Elephant. Apparently I'm not good with sculpey yet. Practice, practice, practice.

you mention something about an elephant in the post, but the nyeah it loks like a rat, that really looks like you did it on purpose, it is no snake-
    what???????
    No I did not do this a purpose and I belive that I atleast took the time and effort to make it. I've notice it's real easy for people to criticize, some much for 2 days worth of work
    Thanks to those for the good complements

Quote Originally Posted by thorn
    yeah i mena what is going on with the head? very cool figure, but you mention something about an elephant in the post, but the nyeah it loks like a rat, that really looks like you did it on purpose, it is no snake-
    what???????
    He was talking about the past with the Elephant Warriors.
    Serpentor was created from some of the greatest warriors of the past.

I love the history lesson (G)

well mickey is a great warrior from the past

Well.. All is not lost in the helmet.. The good part it Sculpy can be added to , baked, added to, baked.. etc...

Try looking at pics of real snakes for reference... IE: King Cobras and Green tree pythons.. Look at their exes... they have larger humps for their eyes, and they have sort of flares at times for the nostrils....

Also, maybe some texture on teh inside of the hood.. The part that looks like the Micky mouse ears...

That will difuse the disney look...

Also, try sculpting a lot of scales....