G.I. Joe: Battleground Tips and Tricks - Promoting your Characters - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    SO I'm not sure how many of us yojoe-ers are playing this game but I got totally hooked myself. The global warfare even going on now is my first event, and I am working my butt off to try to get at least 4 of the battle armor cobra commanders. I currently got my event ranking down to about 600, so things are looking good! Thank you summer vacation (I'm a teacher).

Can we share around our codes? It would be much cooler to be "allies" with people from this site than random strangers.

Mine is: L8WJ2J

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Satandy View Post
    SO I'm not sure how many of us yojoe-ers are playing this game but I got totally hooked myself. The global warfare even going on now is my first event, and I am working my butt off to try to get at least 4 of the battle armor cobra commanders. I currently got my event ranking down to about 600, so things are looking good! Thank you summer vacation (I'm a teacher).

Can we share around our codes? It would be much cooler to be "allies" with people from this site than random strangers.

Mine is: L8WJ2J
    you need user names to find each other. the codes only work once. I too am a teacher and have been loving this game on my Summer break... I was #3 for the first event, in the 100's for the second, and right now I'm 42 in this event.

I can't wait until we can trade cards...

check out the interview with the producer of Joe Battleground: YoJoe and GeneralsJoes talk to David Phan, producer of G.I. Joe: Battleground » Generals Joes – A blog about the importance (or unimportance) of little plastic men

I still just wish there was something Joe about this game. It's not a G.I. Joe game, it's a G.I. Joe-skin game. But nothing about the gameplay says G.I. Joe. It's a trading card game with Joe art.

At least make the maps full of generic troopers with unique characters as bosses at the end. I HATE fighting a squad that has 2 Buzzers or 3 Stalkers.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well they will be doing comic/story modes from what I've heard. I'm having fun playing.

That's what I'm holding out hope for. Not quite sure how with the gameplay mechanics, but I'm curious.

It's a good time waster.

Got a question, I was leveling up my one star with four possible stars venom to max, then using it as a secondary to promote another one star with four possible venom. I didn't level up the primary at all, but now I'm wondering if his stats would be higher if I had leveled up the primary also.

It doesn't matter about the primary. Only the secondary.

Also if you medal, medal the secondary only until it is fully promoted. Then you can have an 8 card 400 medal evolve.

Thanks
    So it sounds like the primary is basically considered un leveled when promoting, in other words, only it's starting stats are added to.

Quote Originally Posted by MamuNestor View Post
    It doesn't matter about the primary. Only the secondary.

Also if you medal, medal the secondary only until it is fully promoted. Then you can have an 8 card 400 medal evolve.

The secondary stats get added to the primary. So the secondary needs to be fully promoted with medals to add the most to the primary. Never add medals to the primary until it is fully promoted. That way you can get the biggest benefit. It can make a huge difference in the final stat.

Where are your events? Have a thin hope that I'll be available to visit..