yojoe.com

Thread: Jumping The Gun

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Sgt_Flash\r\n \r\n
\r\n Sgt_Flash is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Moderator\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Sgt_Flash\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Jumping The Gun\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n I am hamstrung by connectivity issues at home, which ultimately will result in my switching Internet providers. In the short term, everything is that much more of a pain in the ass to produce online.
\r\n
\r\nTo give you an idea, this fifty-one second video clip took over thirty minutes to stream on my machine tonight. Opening the page to write this blurb took over two.
\r\n
\r\nIn the meantime, enjoy the news from SDCC and be sure to visit General\'s Joes for more in-depth analysis.
\r\n
\r\nI\'ll be here... waiting, probably.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
Follow me on Twitter: @mikeirizarry1 and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whatsonjoemind
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[745801] = "745801,745801"; pn[0] = ",745801"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[377] = "Sgt_Flash"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jumping The Gun

I am hamstrung by connectivity issues at home, which ultimately will result in my switching Internet providers. In the short term, everything is that much more of a pain in the ass to produce online.

To give you an idea, this fifty-one second video clip took over thirty minutes to stream on my machine tonight. Opening the page to write this blurb took over two.

In the meantime, enjoy the news from SDCC and be sure to visit General's Joes for more in-depth analysis.

I'll be here... waiting, probably.
    Follow me on Twitter: @mikeirizarry1 and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whatsonjoemind