Cover Girl Variation....

yojoe.com

Cover Girl Variation....

Ok. I know that I have posted this topic before ages ago, however.

In my posetion I have two loose Cover Girls. Both have identical bodies with the exception of the head. One is sligtly bigger than the other.

The Heads are painted identically ( unlike the head on the Brazilian one's head.) the Skin tone is pretty much identical. I am pretty sure that this is not a south american Figure as i have seen ( and held) multiples of the exact same figures that I have.

Also there is a colour difference with the green on the belt and boots.
    the green is a very slightly different colour still green just a slight shade difference.

I'm going to scan them side by side, but since my knowledge of computers is fairly poor ( consider me in the Bronze age of the computer knowlege scale) I wont post a link yet. I can e-mail the pic though for those interested.
    The Call of Chaos
    It's a toll-free, long distance call from the warp.

Zinthos.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Was one of the heads possibly frankensteined on? I guess we will just have to wait til you post a pic.

Talking Same here

I think I have the same 2 I got to check

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Are you sure that the heads are painted the same way? These two figures fit the description you gave of the green not matching:

http://www.yojoe.com/action/variations/covergirlvar.jpg

If what you have is different than these, how do yours compare to what we have listed? If at all possible, can you email me a pic?

THose are actually the exact two same figures I have.
    I should have been paying a bit more atttention to the heads as well because the paint on the one cover girl ( with the slightly larger head) her hair is a lighter shade of brown ( almost redish)
    The Call of Chaos
    It's a toll-free, long distance call from the warp.

Zinthos.