Take a look at your signature lines

yojoe.com

Exclamation Take a look at your signature lines

I am asking that you take a moment to look at your signature lines. In the rules it states that they should not exceed six lines in length.

Signature
    Please keep your signature under six lines long. Images are not allowed in the signature.
    This rule is in place so that they do not disrupt the flow of threads. Imagine a thread that was full of one or two line replies but each reply has ten lines in their signature. It makes it difficult to read and digest the true intention of the thread.

Blank lines count as well. You might only have six lines of text but a blank line in-between each line. That makes your total signature line count of eleven lines.

Remember this rule is not to pick on any individual(s) or make your life difficult, quite the contrary. It is there so we as a board can read the threads without excessive distraction.

Thanks!
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Exclamation

FYI, you can also turn off seeing other peoples signatures and even avatars if you're running on 56k

Makes the boards load faster.

Also, while i'm writing this... are the Gif Smilies in my sig considered images or are they considered cool? I can take em out if it violates the rules or something.
    :D Yo Joe! :D