Ultimate Wave processing...

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ultimate Wave processing...

So the case plus extra troopers I ordered from BBTS is in a PROCESSING status right now. I guess that means they'll be shipping very soon. (This is the Kwinn case, btw)
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Looks like some have shipped as well. Dorkside and SmallJoes wear I placed my orders haven't changed yet.

Yeah, my Entertainment Earth order got changed from a July ship to an August ship. But soon as they get here I'll get 'em in the archives, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Finally got the shipping notice. Should have them next week and get the pictures done next weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    They must have fulfilled all their preorders - After three weeks, they finally changed the inventory status from "Estimated to Arrive Mid August" to "In Stock". I gave in and ordered a case along with a set of "DG" W2.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    They must have fulfilled all their preorders - After three weeks, they finally changed the inventory status from "Estimated to Arrive Mid August" to "In Stock". I gave in and ordered a case along with a set of "DG" W2.

How much is shipping for a case at BBTS?

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by willie&joe View Post
    How much is shipping for a case at BBTS?
    $10.09 for UPS Ground.

In total, it was cheaper than buying local when tax is added, and with the DG set factored in, I paid $10 per Retaliation figure, and $6.3X per DG, or $8.77 a piece for 18 figures.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I might have to go this route. I did not pre-order the Wave in hopes of finding it at retail. And, it turns out that I can pay with an Money Order at BBTS because I have that option from asking for it for an order I made in 2009. I went TRU today and they had cases of toys on the floor everywhere. No new Joes on the pegs. And, I did not see any cases marked for GI Joe.

On a related note, I never saw the Dollar General figures in the new colors.

I've got one more place I'm going to try for the new Retaliation figures. If it doesn't pan out, I'll probably have to make an online order for them if they're still in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    I went TRU today and they had cases of toys on the floor everywhere. No new Joes on the pegs. And, I did not see any cases marked for GI Joe.
    Same here. They got a truck in overnight. Boxes of product were everywhere, but no new Joes to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    On a related note, I never saw the Dollar General figures in the new colors.
    I got tired of hitting up TJ Maxx and the couple of DGs that were out of the way. Traffic, summer gas prices, people, my sanity... at some point I resigned myself to the fact that buying a set online would be the best/easiest/cheapest way to get them, I just had to wait until the Ultimate Wave was available.
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I got tired of hitting up TJ Maxx and the couple of DGs that were out of the way. Traffic, summer gas prices, people, my sanity... at some point I resigned myself to the fact that buying a set online would be the best/easiest/cheapest way to get them, I just had to wait until the Ultimate Wave was available.
    I kept checking Marshalls on the way back from Target this past year with no luck. The Dollar Generals I've been to still have a few from the first Wave. I think the closest one I've been to had a Duke left and the one that's far from me where I got one of each of the originals at had a CC and two Shipwrecks.