? about '91 cobra commander

yojoe.com

? about '91 cobra commander

does anyone know which one is tougher to find...........w/ eyebrows or without? thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'd have to say the one with out eyebrows is tougher. All I've ever seen is the eyebrowed version.
    The Call of Chaos
    It's a toll-free, long distance call from the warp.

Zinthos.

that's good news! I just got a CC w/ no eyebrows. The only problem is the facemask won't stay on. I was debating whether or not i should glue it on?.....any suggestions?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I myself wouldn't glue it back one ( though it should never have been removed in the first place) But if you plan on it. Testors glue perhaps, place the glue using the tip of a toothpick.
    The Call of Chaos
    It's a toll-free, long distance call from the warp.

Zinthos.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadshot
    I'd have to say the one with out eyebrows is tougher. All I've ever seen is the eyebrowed version.
    Really? Man, that is one I have been looking for for a while. All I ever find around here is the one without eyebrows. I am almost thinking that this one could have had different amounts of distribution regionally.

Here in PA/OH, all I ever find is him without eyebrows.

I have both versions of him. So I really couldn't tell you which one is harder to find. The mask on the eyebrowless one won't stay on either.
    Been a long time guys, hope you remember me.