1:18 weapons

yojoe.com

Thread: 1:18 weapons

1:18 weapons

Anybody know where to find 1:18 scale M1 Garands?

Or other weapons for that matter?

I have been out of the collecting game for a few years but I know that BBI used to make some weapons/accessory packs. I have bought some stuff from Marauders in the past and I just ran across Legion 14 productions, so I may order some stuff from them.

Do you know of any other sources for 1:18 scale weapons? Please let me know.

-David

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Those are perfect places to get many varieties of weapons. I don't know of anyone selling M1 Garand rifles, but v10 Crimson Guard came with a pretty good one from Hasbro (the v13 Desert CG did, too). Otherwise, I'd guess BBi is the line to look to for Allies' WWII era weapons.
    ***cyko's want list and items for sale vintage & new***

Quote Originally Posted by cyko View Post
    Those are perfect places to get many varieties of weapons. I don't know of anyone selling M1 Garand rifles, but v10 Crimson Guard came with a pretty good one from Hasbro (the v13 Desert CG did, too). Otherwise, I'd guess BBi is the line to look to for Allies' WWII era weapons.
    Thanks for the tip. I've got a couple of the comic packs that came with that CG. Thats one of the reasons I'm interested in this weapon. I've seen some Garands in the BBI stuff but I don't want to pay for a figure I don't really want, just to get the gun.