Are Kreo Series 1 figures scarce?

yojoe.com

Are Kreo Series 1 figures scarce?

Just curious what the general take is on this question. Many people seem to report that they have never been able to find the series 1 blind bags at retail. With series 2 now out I doubt series 1 would be produced any longer. All of the vehicles and playsets from series 1 seem to be in good supply and are available at all TRU's as well as online.
    www.joeparts.com
    check out the largest selection of vintage Joes available on the web

(figures, accessories, filecards, , AFA, trading cards and more)
    KRE-O

Free shipping, International customers welcome
    Pay via paypal, credit cards, check or money order !

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    My Series 1 Kreo Figs are all after market and in scouring E-Bay named Figures are easy to find available and sometimes even Army Builders BUT others don't show up much and when they do I always wait just a little too long and BAAM they get snagged right out from underneath me. (What I wouldn't Give to get my hands on a Crimson Guardsman or Two that's the only Blind Bagged Figure I'm looking for) Though I admit I've been known on occassion to do some fast footwork as well to snag up a few

I recently sold all my series 1 army builders and in the end I broke even or made back a little less than what I paid at retail.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

In Canada, these are rare... I was very lucky to find two brand new boxes. I'm now on the hunt for wave 2. Anyone can help?
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My lists: For sale/ for trade, Wanted

I have a feeling Series 2 will be much more plentiful.
    www.joeparts.com
    check out the largest selection of vintage Joes available on the web

(figures, accessories, filecards, , AFA, trading cards and more)
    KRE-O

Free shipping, International customers welcome
    Pay via paypal, credit cards, check or money order !

Series One was hard to find which can explain the 3x the normal cost on eBay. Hasbro never got the distribution right. They will probably over produce wave 2 which will eventually sit since many of those figures are too unique to part swap into a new figure easily and are not many army builders.
    Look at RnR. I used him for RnR, Hawk, Grunt, Breaker, and Short Fuze. Could have been green shirts all day long...
    My TRU started a shelf reset yesterday and now I can't find the Joe Kre-os on any shelves. Cityville got more space and Scooby Doo blocks are now where the Joe's were. Hopefully tomorrow is better. Still three boxes of Star Trek Kreons if anyone needs anothee LT Sprong or Gorn, whatever...
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

Judging from the toys r us web site the wave 2 blind packs look to be available online only. The reason I point that out is that the option to pick them up at a store is no longer available. This is merely a guess.
    Been a long time guys, hope you remember me.

I don't know if that's accurate. I have 4 TRU stores in my driving range and 3 of them all have 2 new boxes(restocks) of Series 2 with in the last couple weeks. We can only hope they refire Series 1. But knowing Hasbro, they don't like to go backwards with Joe. Sure, Star Wars and Transformers they'll reproduce over and over and over again with different packaging. But heaven forbid we get popular Joe figures remade.
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 11-17-2013 at 10:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy