Retaliation Wave 3.5 figures coming to Walmart, Target or TRU? - Page 10

yojoe.com

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    Mine did too. All that was left when I got there was the two thirds of that case that's crap. Booooo...
    The three new figures being released in a case that's mainly of figures that have been previously released isn't going to be helping things any. I'm hoping that people will buy those figures. They were never that common around here. We got overloaded with figures from the first Wave.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Oh No!!! One of my TRU stores just received the dreaded Puce Duke Wave!!!!!!

That figure isn't all that bad. But I might as well cross that TRU off the list cause they'll never sell those 12 Dukes at full price.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Oh No!!! One of my TRU stores just received the dreaded Puce Duke Wave!!!!!!

That figure isn't all that bad. But I might as well cross that TRU off the list cause they'll never sell those 12 Dukes at full price.
    This is like that report of a case of Snake Eyes showing up. Too bad they weren't Night-Vipers. No one would mind a dozen of those showing up.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Missed out on most of the good parts of wave 4 at TRU. Managed to pick up Blind Master but missed out on Jinx and NV. Anyone spotting extra of these that you can pick up?

Extra? You've got to be kidding right? lol

Also, you need to update your signature
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Well, I went back to TRU today. It doesn't look like they put out another case of Wave 4.

Also, I was at Walgreens last Saturday. All of their Joes were gone. It'll be interesting to see if they put anything out. They still have the peg with the price for them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Extra? You've got to be kidding right? lol

Also, you need to update your signature
    Haha! Yeah I know it's a long shot but I can always hope.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    My TRU got in one W4 case, and I'm not even sure the NV, Jinx and RZA made it to the pegs. I went in the other morning and one of the employees was holding on to a SW Black Boba Fett like it was his bozack. "Uhhhhhhhhh, that's mine..."

I just dope - Errrrr, I mean hope, that in however many months, we'll begin to see Night Vipers showing up at "Store X" like the Jungle BATS did in 2012.

I've thought about buying a case so I can have at least one NV, but that casepack is horrible, and I'd sooner buy another Ultimate case. That Ult assortment is tts!
    Last edited by Super Sport; 01-26-2014 at 08:00 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I remember at the end of the 25th Anniversary line, Target got in some kind of an army builder assortment. That's what Hasbro needs to get out there now. I'd say four Cobra Combat Ninjas (I finally remembered the figure's name!), four Alley Vipers, and four Night-Vipers. Or, just a case with twelve Night-Vipers. Everyone would probably buy a half dozen of them. I have a feeling, though, they're releasing them the way they are because Hasbro probably has a lot of figures from Retaliation Wave 2.5 or whatever it was called sitting around. It's probably because of the first Wave taking a long time to sell. And, that probably had to do with the cuts that were made to the figures' articulation and because of the movie being postponed.

I went back to TRU again today. There was still no signs of a restock. The good news is they're down to three Joes, so they're bound to get more sooner or later.