Retaliation Wave 3.5 figures coming to Walmart, Target or TRU? - Page 19

yojoe.com

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
    Pickings are slim here in Cbus, I picked up a Data Viper and Firefly from Five below, but I am looking everywhere for a Night Viper & Cobra Combat Ninja, both I want. Going out tomorrow to check a couple Toys R Us' and see what they have if anything, they do not carry much GI Joe here.
    www.advancediron.org ..worlds largest Iron Man fansite.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just picked up Night Viper at Ross! Check your Ross! They only had 1 n.v. and 1 wave 1 Storm Shadow.

WHAT THE FUNKY CHICKEN!!!!

I gotta go.

Be Right Back!
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    WHAT THE FUNKY CHICKEN!!!!

I gotta go.

Be Right Back!
    Yes! You do that!

Huge GI Joe restock at the local TRU. Six full pegs!?! Unfortunately all the Night Vipers were gone. It may be my destiny to only have one of him. But I'll be all right. A part of me was just happy to see GI Joe available to buy, even if I have all I need. Also, it looks like GI Bruce Willis is no longer cross eyed.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by yojoebro82 View Post
    Huge GI Joe restock at the local TRU. Six full pegs!?! Unfortunately all the Night Vipers were gone. It may be my destiny to only have one of him. But I'll be all right. A part of me was just happy to see GI Joe available to buy, even if I have all I need. Also, it looks like GI Bruce Willis is no longer cross eyed.
    I hate when that happens. Full pegs, all negs. Then you gotta' do the empty-handed walk of shame past the registers.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

OVE the new CG. He comes with stickers for those of you army building him- you can give them ranks. Love Quinn too but was a little disappointed with his weapon assortment- cannot carry the sniper rifle- the shotgun is cool though. The sculpt is excellent.

Ok, for those of you with helicopter addictions, I apologize in advance. I just saw a couple Eaglehawks for, steady yourself....

$13.49

Huge wave 4 restock at my TRU. 8 full pegs. Also had Alley Viper, is that wave 4? I cannot remember. . . .
    Last edited by willie&joe; 06-22-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Yeah, Wave 4 had Alley, Cyber and Dark ninjas as the extras. Still can't understand the reasoning behind putting the lesser of the Firefly and Roadblocks in that case.