Retaliation Wave 3.5 figures coming to Walmart, Target or TRU? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    10 bucks sez Target will stock Joes again once they do their winter reset when they put the shelves on top of the aisles in prep for Christmas. Then it's wave 3.5 for all!
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    I just checked the Hastings down the skreet - nada. I'm contemplating ordering another case, this time from EE. Besides troop builders, I want extras of almost every figure. (You were right about Duke. Swap out the head with the extra one and it's sublime) With free S+H from EE, and not having to pay local sales tax, I'll save some $$$$$ over TRU, assuming they ever show up.
    I think they will show up at TRU and other stores. But, if they take any longer, they're going to sell a whole lot less because everyone will already have gotten what they wanted online. And, that's not good for the brand at retail. Personally, I'm done with the Wave. I'm just waiting to receive my preorder. I won't do army building at around $10.00 a figure. I might get one more CG. I don't know. It's not going to stop me from looking to see if they ever show up in local stores around here, though. I might as well look if I'm going to the stores regardless and pass the information along if I see anything.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    TRU got in two trucks on Wednesday, and still no Joes. They finally got in that huge 1/12 (?) 66 Batmobile though, and yes, I couldn't resist.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I got back from Wal-Mart. I had to go there again for a family member. They didn't have any of the new Joes. The same with TRU. I saw Masterpiece Soundwave at the latter, but I had to pass because of the price.

Found wave 3.5 at my local Wal-Mart! (north of Dallas, Texas) There were only remnants (Firefly and Budo) but the toy guy actually ordered another case for me! W'll see if it's actually a wave 3.5 case or not. I snagged Firefly as Budo doesn't match the vintage and I wouldn't know how to integrate him otherwise. He is cool tho.
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    Found wave 3.5 at my local Wal-Mart! (north of Dallas, Texas) There were only remnants (Firefly and Budo) but the toy guy actually ordered another case for me! W'll see if it's actually a wave 3.5 case or not. I snagged Firefly as Budo doesn't match the vintage and I wouldn't know how to integrate him otherwise. He is cool tho.
    It's good to read someone found them there. Mine just has a lot of figures they put out a few weeks back from the first Wave.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    As I reported elsewhere, I've found the Ultimate Wave at Walgreens. First a Kwinn, and later a CG.

I was done looking, but since I'm hurting for a couple Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment Battlestar Galactica vehicles (Showing up at Mal Warts) I ended up hitting a few more Walgreens just because - No Joes at Wallys, 'cept for W1 peg warmers, but I did find two Dukes and a CC at WGs... I also came to the conclusion that it's impossible to shop at a Walgreens without encountering a panhandler at EVERY store. There but for the grace of sound investments go I.

Anyway that's a Kwinn, a Siegie, two Dukes and CC I've spotted in the wild.

I was thinking of using a Kwinn to make a "Leisure Time" CC. Add a CC head, a coconut cup with an umbrella in it and a hawaiian lei and you've got the start of a "party mafia".
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    As I reported elsewhere, I've found the Ultimate Wave at Walgreens. First a Kwinn, and later a CG.

I was done looking, but since I'm hurting for a couple Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment Battlestar Galactica vehicles (Showing up at Mal Warts) I ended up hitting a few more Walgreens just because - No Joes at Wallys, 'cept for W1 peg warmers, but I did find two Dukes and a CC at WGs... I also came to the conclusion that it's impossible to shop at a Walgreens without encountering a panhandler at EVERY store. There but for the grace of sound investments go I.

Anyway that's a Kwinn, a Siegie, two Dukes and CC I've spotted in the wild.

I was thinking of using a Kwinn to make a "Leisure Time" CC. Add a CC head, a coconut cup with an umbrella in it and a hawaiian lei and you've got the start of a "party mafia".
    How long do you think it will be before We'd be seeing it in the Customs and Fan Creations section of the Forums right alongside the Blue Suited SDCC Cobra Commander wearing the beige Dockers

If and when anyone makes one, I hope they give him verrry fair skin. I imagine CC to be pretty pale. In fact, they better equip him a small bottle of sunscreen, and maybe one of those straw beach hats. Khaki Kommander...
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Saw most of the case at a Walmart today. No Storm Shadow, Combat Ninja or Budo. But that Walmart(way out in the boonies) for some reason is always first to get stuff. So it shouldn't be long before they're everywhere.

There's a Smith's Marketplace(division of Kroger's) that is having a Buy One Get One 1/2 Off sale on action figures. I know it's to clear out the shelves to make room for the new stuff. But I just can't bring myself to buy any more wave 1 crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy