Retaliation Wave 3.5 figures coming to Walmart, Target or TRU? - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I've been to the Wal-Mart here twice since my last post in this thread. I haven't seen any figures from Wave 3.5 there. I haven't been doing much looking since I got my case in. I might pick up extras of CC, SS, and Kwinn if I see them anywhere.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    It took some of July, all of August, and 25 days of September for my TRU to finally get in/put out the Ult Wave. This morning I found nine of the twelve - an employee musta' cherry picked the Kwinn, Budo and Data Viper. I'm totally cool with that seeing as I don't need anymore of those guys. I grabbed the CG, a battle-combat-ninja-trooper-WTF it's called, an Ult Duke and an Ult SS. On top of that, my $140 HTS order shipped this morning. I've spent so much $$$$$ this month that I'm gonna be eating Converse soup for a few days.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    It took some of July, all of August, and 25 days of September for my TRU to finally get in/put out the Ult Wave. This morning I found nine of the twelve - an employee musta' cherry picked the Kwinn, Budo and Data Viper. I'm totally cool with that seeing as I don't need anymore of those guys. I grabbed the CG, a battle-combat-ninja-trooper-WTF it's called, an Ult Duke and an Ult SS. On top of that, my $140 HTS order shipped this morning. I've spent so much $$$$$ this month that I'm gonna be eating Converse soup for a few days.
    It's about time someone found some more at a TRU. I really ought to check my local one today with it being a Wednesday.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    It's about time someone found some more at a TRU. I really ought to check my local one today with it being a Wednesday.
    My store used to get one truck a week, now it's two trucks every two weeks, and last week was 'the week'. So, the Joes I picked up had been in the store room for at least seven days. Back in the day - TRU used to work the trucks out in a couple days.

Anyway, I was gonna sleep in today, and skip the TRU trip for the first time in about 60 days, needless to say...
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Well, I finally went to my local TRU this week. It's possible that they had gotten in figures from Wave 3.5 and sold them. I think this because the store was rearranged and the Joes ended up in an isle instead of on an endcap and there was a lot of peg space with the older figures scattered about. But, I really don't know.

Also, when I was at the Dollar General that's closest to me before I went to TRU, I noticed a blue CC from the second Dollar General Wave there. So, I guess they got them in and sold the other ones. At least I know that they're in my area and they could get more in. I've seen the first Wave get restocked a couple of times.

My TRU just got done with their reset, at least I think they're done, there's still a lot of empty space on the peg boards - sometimes I joke that I have a better selection of toys in my house.

Today I stopped by the Walgreens by my folks house and was shocked to find the price on their horrible selection of Joes had been hiked up to $11.49. Good luck with that, one can find that ishy green pants Tatum (Puke Pantsuit Duke) at the Wally World up the "skreet" on clearance for $7.

As for DG, I keep missing the blue Trooper, all I see are leftovers, mainly green Shippys and blue CCs, although I did find another Black Cobra Trooper today. Haven't seen one in almost a year. It was fresh stock too, so I guess they're still shipping.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 09-27-2013 at 11:40 PM.
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    Well, I finally went to my local TRU this week. It's possible that they had gotten in figures from Wave 3.5 and sold them. I think this because the store was rearranged and the Joes ended up in an isle instead of on an endcap and there was a lot of peg space with the older figures scattered about. But, I really don't know.

Also, when I was at the Dollar General that's closest to me before I went to TRU, I noticed a blue CC from the second Dollar General Wave there. So, I guess they got them in and sold the other ones. At least I know that they're in my area and they could get more in. I've seen the first Wave get restocked a couple of times.
    It's very possible. Wave 3.5 has been confirmed at Walmart, TRU, and Walgreens. And if the numbers are as high as Hasbro said they were they will eventually saturate everywhere. It's just a matter of clearing out the first waves first now.

My TRU got in another 3.5 case, and this time everything made it to the pegs.
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I really ought to go to TRU today, but I doubt I'll get the chance. I'll probably end up going later in the week and I'll probably miss the boat if they got anything.

I've been back to Wal-Mart this past weekend. Once again, they didn't have anything new there as far as GI Joe figures go.

I'm really curious about Target. I haven't been there in awhile. They didn't have any GI Joes there that last time I was there. I would think that they would get some in. That's if they're still carrying the brand. The last of their Joes went on clearance.

After one of my Walmarts reset there were 2 pegs of Retaliation figs and 2 pegs of Retaliation crappy motorcycles. It was like that as recently as 2 days ago. I checked today and the pegs were gone only to be replaced with some toy I've never heard of. No retaliation to be found. What the crud?