Retaliation Wave 3.5 figures coming to Walmart, Target or TRU? - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    I made it to TRU today. Things looked pretty much the same as the other week. There were just a few figures from the previous Waves spaced out amongst the pegs. I'm probably going to go to Target sometime soon. I might as well check Marshalls on the way back to see if they got any GI Joe items in. I haven't been there for awhile.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    I'm gonna be eating Converse soup for a few days.
    This is High-Larry-us! I read it when you posted it and a week later I am still chuckling. I know exactly how you feel!

Quote Originally Posted by willie&joe View Post
    After one of my Walmarts reset there were 2 pegs of Retaliation figs and 2 pegs of Retaliation crappy motorcycles. It was like that as recently as 2 days ago. I checked today and the pegs were gone only to be replaced with some toy I've never heard of. No retaliation to be found. What the crud?
    I was at the Wal-Mart here today and they did pretty much the same thing. The only difference being the figures and motorcycles were moved to the end of an isle and placed on a shelf with the other Joe toys below them. They didn't even have them on pegs.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...

"Hello chickens! Welcome home..."

All but one of the Mal-Warts here have cleared out Joes, and the one holdout has a crap selection.

...and speaking of WM clearance items, I've never seen so much crap on sale. They've got tons of unwanted garbage set up on tables like a flea market. Apparently WM's sales are down, and as unsold merch is piles up, orders are being cut. I even read that they don't have the manpower to keep the shelves adequately stocked, so what they do have on hand takes forever to make it to the sales floor.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 10-05-2013 at 09:01 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel
    How the mighty have fallen.

I went back to TRU again today. There was still no signs of Retaliation Wave 3.5.

I, also, went to my closest Dollar General. They still had a blue CC from their exclusive 2nd Wave and they restocked with figures from Wave 1. I saw a Cobra trooper in black and a CC in black. I haven't seen a Cobra Trooper like that in over a year.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    My TRU's put out four 3.5 cases, and maybe a fifth while I was sleeping in last weekend. Funny thing, most of everything I've left behind following the last three cases is still lingering - that being everything but Duke, the CG, Combat Ninja and Data Viper. Best assortment in a while, but the big dogs like SS and SE are still hanging around.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    My TRU's put out four 3.5 cases, and maybe a fifth while I was sleeping in last weekend. Funny thing, most of everything I've left behind following the last three cases is still lingering - that being everything but Duke, the CG, Combat Ninja and Data Viper. Best assortment in a while, but the big dogs like SS and SE are still hanging around.
    I'm not surprised about SS and SE. That's pretty much who I see leftover from the 1st Retaliation Wave everywhere. Probably every kid and collector out there has enough figures of those two to last a lifetime. The SS is really good, though. I think it's the best one Hasbro ever released. SE is okay. The only thing that I'm not happy about is Hasbro changing the head sculpt from what they originally showed. He could have been an ultimate version of the v2 style Snake Eyes. Instead, he feels more like just another Retaliation version.

They really screwed the pooch by not including that classic SE head.

TRU's website now has most of 3.5 up. Whomever updates their site still hasn't figured out how to spell 'Retaliation' correctly.
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I stopped off at the 2 TRU's in my area on Saturday. Pretty obvious I missed the 3.5 case as there was some scant evidence that they had restocked and I missed the boat- I did get to see that cool new Grimlock (TF) 2 pack though. I hit the other one and arrived on time- picked up Quinn and CG. Passed on the combat ninja viper though. Didn't see any data vipers so I was bummed there.

LOVE the new CG. He comes with stickers for those of you army building him- you can give them ranks. Love Quinn too but was a little disappointed with his weapon assortment- cannot carry the sniper rifle- the shotgun is cool though. The sculpt is excellent. I know he carrys the .50cal in the comic but the old soldier in me just cant see that being realistic!
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....