Retaliation Wave 3.5 figures coming to Walmart, Target or TRU? - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Did a Walgreens run, saw Ult Duke, Ult SS, a CG, and a couple Data Vipers. Checked Krap Mart too - What a beautiful store... Is what I would say if it was 1982. Yeah, I'm cynical and generally negative, but c'mon K-Mart. SMH.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I went to TRU yesterday and they only had one single carded Joe left, which was a Retaliation Wave 1 Snake Eyes.

The one Dollar General here had restocked on their Joes. No repaints, though. I really want a Dollar General Cobra Trooper in blue. It looks to be a homage of the Cobra Officer in the 80's GI Joe Marvel Comics commercials.

I saw an Ultimate Snake Eyes at a TRU this week. He looked a little lonely hanging there next to a half dozen Club Fist Roadblock. But at least it was a start.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I didn't see one single carded Joe today. All of the Joes at Dollar General got bought up and TRU had none. TRU could be getting in cases of new Joes and selling out of them. They were sure busy today.

When Target opened up in Maple Ridge, I was able to get a Data Viper, Crimson Guard, Kwinn and Ultimate Duke.
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######

Very cool. I used the Hasbro code "friday10" to get me a second Data from HTS with 10% off and free shipping. But it was a pre-order. So it's like finding it in the store, but I just have to wait a couple weeks.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Very cool. I used the Hasbro code "friday10" to get me a second Data from HTS with 10% off and free shipping. But it was a pre-order. So it's like finding it in the store, but I just have to wait a couple weeks.
    Cancel your order and place it again. The new code is "save25" = 25% off and free shipping. I grabbed the last three Alley Vipers I needed for $8.01 a piece dlvd.

Use it or lose it - that promo code is probably a Cyber-Monday-Only thing.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

TRU was crowded on Saturday. Once again, I didn't see one single carded Joe in there. I haven't been able to get to Wal-Mart or Target in well over a month, so I have no idea what's going on over at those places.

Dollar General restocked on their Joes again, but just ones from the first Wave.

I hadn't been to TRU since Nov 22, the Friday before Black Eyeday. I gave up going in early since they hadn't re-uped their Joes since mid October. Sos I goes in today, 10 days and a Black Eyeday later, and STILL no new Joes, just the same two sad W1 Cobra Commanders that have hanging on the same two sad pegs allotted to Joes since they reduced their shelf space back in October. Did I mention how sad it was?
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    Cancel your order and place it again. The new code is "save25" = 25% off and free shipping. I grabbed the last three Alley Vipers I needed for $8.01 a piece dlvd.

Use it or lose it - that promo code is probably a Cyber-Monday-Only thing.
    Yeah, except right after I got the promo code email...I got a "Your Order Has Shipped" email. So screw me I guess. Just one more nail in the "I think I'm done" coffin.