Retaliation Wave 3.5 figures coming to Walmart, Target or TRU? - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 192
  1. #61
    Member Super Sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Posts
    5,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Yeah, except right after I got the promo code email...I got a "Your Order Has Shipped" email...
    It never fails. Every year I get that "$10 Off purchase of $50 or more" "gift" promo from HTS, the one they usually give you for spending x-amount on a previous order - and every year it expires before they make something I want available.

    That said, I actually thought I'd use that promo to get some Retaliation Night Vipers. In the words of Edna Krabapple, "HA!".
    I'M A MAC

    NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

    Want LiSSt...

    TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

  2. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  3. #62
    HEY!!! The 25% code still works! I just pre-ordered Blind Master and a Crimson Guard for $8 each.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

  4. #63
    Ultimate Duke is in stock now too. At least as of 2:40 MSTEdit: Then at 5:40 he was gone.What a weird game of cat and mouse we're playing.
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 12-06-2013 at 06:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

  5. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  6. #64
    People can add RiteAid to the list of places to check for Wave 3.5 if they haven't already. I saw Flint there today while picking up a few things. I think the price was like $13.99. They, also, had three figures from the first Wave. So, so far, I've seen Roadblock at TRU, Firefly at Walgreens, and Flint at RiteAid.

  7. #65
    Hmm, I've scratched Rite Aid off the list cause I've seen nothing but RoC stuff there for months. Guess I'll have to swing in. That price is a little ridiculous. But I do need another Combat Ninja(as opposed to the Accountant Ninjas) and that's better than online prices right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Hmm, I've scratched Rite Aid off the list cause I've seen nothing but RoC stuff there for months. Guess I'll have to swing in. That price is a little ridiculous. But I do need another Combat Ninja(as opposed to the Accountant Ninjas) and that's better than online prices right now.
    I think the price is high, but if someone just needs one figure or something, it might be worth it. I was very surprised to see the figure in there. I might check the other RiteAid near me. The last I was at that one, they still had RoC figures, but that was a longtime ago. I wish someone would get the Night-Viper in already.

  9. #67
    Member Super Sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Posts
    5,072
    I wonder how many kids are gonna' get Joes for gifts this year? The last time (the only time) my TRU got in fresh 3 3/4 Joes was near the end of September, and nothing since except a couple re-ups of that "HISS" and the Ninja Combat Cruiser cases. I stopped my daily TRU trip in November when it became evident that the Joe-Flow had completely dried up, and the last time (this past Wednesday) I bothered to go in I found that they had removed the price tags for 3 3/4 figs altogether, just after the lone W1 blue CC finally sold (That CC must have been hanging since March). I guess if one wanted to gift a kid a Joe one had to go online. That sucks.
    I'M A MAC

    NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

    Want LiSSt...

    TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    I wonder how many kids are gonna' get Joes for gifts this year? The last time (the only time) my TRU got in fresh 3 3/4 Joes was near the end of September, and nothing since except a couple re-ups of that "HISS" and the Ninja Combat Cruiser cases. I stopped my daily TRU trip in November when it became evident that the Joe-Flow had completely dried up, and the last time (this past Wednesday) I bothered to go in I found that they had removed the price tags for 3 3/4 figs altogether, just after the lone W1 blue CC finally sold (That CC must have been hanging since March). I guess if one wanted to gift a kid a Joe one had to go online. That sucks.
    I haven't been to TRU for awhile. It's too busy this time of year. Plus, the whether has been pretty bad here. I doubt they got anything in and if they did, I'm sure it got bought up pretty quick with all of the people shopping there.

  11. #69
    I was about to start a thread about that SuperSport. This makes 2 years in a row we don't have Joes for Christmas. Part of me wants to blame the Hasbro suits cause after flipping through the 2013 investor PDF there were only 2 references to GI Joe. And since it's a movie year that seemed dreadfully under represented.

    But you know what? There isn't any new Star Wars or Marvel stuff either. So it's starting to look like Hasbro dropped the ball on Christmas altogether.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

  12. #70
    Member Super Sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Posts
    5,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    I haven't been to TRU for awhile. It's too busy this time of year. Plus, the whether has been pretty bad here. I doubt they got anything in and if they did, I'm sure it got bought up pretty quick with all of the people shopping there.
    I went in a few times following Black Eyeday and saw all kinds of new/hot stuff still available, even though it was late in the day. For example, I had to stop myself from picking up the TMNT Classics Bebob and Rocksteady several times, but I never saw a new Joe, not even one of the Ult Wave duds. The Joes just dried up even though they sold pretty well in the fall.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 12-22-2013 at 06:53 AM. Reason: I kan't spell two guud...
    I'M A MAC

    NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

    Want LiSSt...

    TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •