Retaliation Wave 3.5 figures coming to Walmart, Target or TRU? - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Well, I hit a few pharmacies today. I found tags at a few saying Movie Line Joes were on clearance for $8.49-$8.79(prices good till August). However, the only place with those prices that didn't have empty pegs only had a Renegades Cobra Commander. Otherwise the most recent figure I was able to find was Battle Kata Roadblock. Then again, Utah is the last place on the map. So it'll probably be a little longer till I start seeing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Last week, I hit the three CVSs in the metro and didn't find anything but two PoC blue CCs, a Mr Roboto Retaliation SS and that Battle Kata Roadbomination. What's up with CVS anyway? Their stores are oversized and understocked. Looks like a church bazaar up in there.

Sigh... I really don't wanna' go on Walgreens missions again.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    Last week, I hit the three CVSs in the metro and didn't find anything but two PoC blue CCs, a Mr Roboto Retaliation SS and that Battle Kata Roadbomination. What's up with CVS anyway? Their stores are oversized and understocked. Looks like a church bazaar up in there.

Sigh... I really don't wanna' go on Walgreens missions again.
    I've never seen any Joes at the CVS here. I think I started to look there just about every time I went in when I read some reports of Renegades Storm Shadows showing up there. The CVS here is quite big, they don't have much of a toy section. The old CVS before they built the new one had a pretty interesting one back in the day.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I've had okay luck at Walgreens, and I know I'm stating the obvious here, but for the most part, pharmacies suck when It comes to toys. I get the business model, they sell drugs, everything else is an after-thought, but every time I go in to most drug stores I tend to only find one sad, single, solitary Joe. If you're going to allot retail space for a peg of GI Joes, at least put more than one figure on it. I mean, an empty peg takes up as much forward space as a full one. "Well, we don't sell that many..." Yeah, cuz you're trying to sell Renegades stuff from like, three years ago. Clear it out fool! Shake some dust...
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Forgot to mention that HTS removed the Jinx, Night Viper, RZA, CG and Combat Cowboy Lawyer Astronaut Ninja Commandos from the site. It happened a few days ago. Weak.
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Ugh, that's a sad note. Then again, maybe it's just finally recognition from Hasblo that they don't care about Joe any more.

Now, I don't want anybody to get too excited. But today I found:

NEW Joes

On A PEG

In A TOY STORE!

Snagged a Night Viper and Blind Master at a Toys R Us. Plus I found the leftovers at another one. So that makes 2/3 that got new Joes and put them out. I'll check the 4th store on my route tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Now, I don't want anybody to get too excited. But today I found:

NEW Joes

On A PEG

In A TOY STORE!

Snagged a Night Viper and Blind Master at a Toys R Us. Plus I found the leftovers at another one. So that makes 2/3 that got new Joes and put them out. I'll check the 4th store on my route tomorrow.
    This is awesome news. I'd like to check my local TRU, but I'm still snowed in over here from the storm we got. It'll be awhile before everything gets cleaned up.

TRU here finally restocked. I found and bought Jinx there today.

Mine did too. All that was left when I got there was the two thirds of that case that's crap. Booooo...
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS