Storm Shadow v1 Backpack...

yojoe.com

Storm Shadow v1 Backpack...

Ok, so I was making a purchase from a personal collection here in UT and I found this backpack:

Untitled by movi_man09, on Flickr

Now its not broken, but the hing is different and its two separate pieces and as you can see the solid on has a design around the outer edge front and back while to two piece does not.... I tried looking around the sight for information on it but didn't find anything. Any info would be great (Tolan)
    Thank you in advance

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That is the backpack from Storm Shadow v5 1997. He came with the same accessories as the 1984 v1, but the bow has a thicker string and all of the accessories are made of cheaper, flimsier plastic (and in my experience, some of the detail on the sword handles was lost). The hinge is the easiest way to tell the backpacks apart. You will often find people on ebay trying to pass off the 1997 accessories as the original.

STORM SHADOW (v5), YOJOE.COM | YoJoe.com: Dedicated to the G.I.Joe of the 80's, 90's and beyond!

Thank you so much for the clarification! I have never had that version of Storm Shadow and have never even came across this pack before. Really really odd that it was in this collection as well because he didn't even have anything from the early 90's let alone the late 90's. Makes me wonder how much he sold before I got there haha.

Thanks again