Questions about Palisades Ninja Viper Bust

yojoe.com

Questions about Palisades Ninja Viper Bust

Hey guys!
    Does anyone have any info on the ultra rare Palisades Ninja Viper bust. The only thing i can find is there was only 102 of these made for KB Toys. Does anyone know the value of one? It is V63 of 102.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

V63 of 102? This is the rarest of all of the Palisades mini-busts, and it was early in the series. Value spiked on these little guys and have dropped considerably but I think that the limited edition, plus Artist Proofs that are out there will keep the value on this one. Makes me wonder if the Sideshow statues won't have the same fate a few years after they stop issuing them.

I think originally it was $100 new.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.