New Chap Mei toys are out! LOTS of pics - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    here is some info I found on Chap Mei. Let's all dig up what we can so we can get this cool stuff. Email them to bug them how much you want this stuff.

Chap Mei Plastic Toys Mfy Ltd
    1/F, Cheung Hing Ind Bldg
    23 Tai Yip St, Kwun Tong
    Kowloon, Hong Kong
    Tel: 852-2756-0185
    Fax: 852-2796-5840
    E-mail: [email protected]
    I think Corey from Smalljoes.com said Chap Mei is a difficult company to do business with. I remember him saying somewhere that they were difficult to get in touch with and they want you to go to Hong Kong to establish a business relationship. Seems very strange considering the product they sell. It probably why none of the online retailers have any of this stuff.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

what all stores have there stuff?

Arrow

Rite Aid and Big Lots are the most common places to find Chap Mei but other stores carry it as well.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The A-10 looks cool but it was hard to tell the size. Is it comparable to the Rattler? The figures look decent, do they have similar articulation as Joes? I didn't care for the rest of the stuff. The other vehicles looked a little off to me. I didn't like the colors or the stickers.

Chap Mei Vehicle's?

Yah that's a Big Problem for me? I Collect Only the Action Figures and have to buy all those Vehicle's and i don't even want the Vehicles to begin with. I have so many Chap Mei and The Corps! Vehicle's that i have bought all New and been Buying these for Years now. Got them all put in storage Boxes! So they won't get dirty or wrecked!

But try to sell them on eBay? And no one seems to buy them. So again i have allot of those Vehicle's and got to Buy more this year also. Just to get the New Figures for this years run! Man O' Man! More Vehicle's i don't need as always! I know they sell allot of the figures Single Carded at say Big Lots! But as of yet? Our Local Big Lots here has not stocked any New Chap Mei toys yet! I was in thier a few days ago! Nothing.... They seem to be really slow this year around here anyways.. Rite Aid already started on them last Month! And i again have started to Buy only the sets i need for any New Figure they came out with or now they are Repaints! All the White Guys are showing up as Brown Skin Guys! So now got to rebuy them all over again to get those Versions! Man O' Man! Chap Mei has got me Broke all the time. Shame on them.

Captain-DC

I am still looking for the big piece from last year's He-Man ripoff line.
    this is funny- the "ripoff line".
    so chap mei is the company- and then the stuff is all rebranded 50 times here?
    is that right? i seem to see these figs with lots of different names.
    i like a lot of their stuff, don't have to worry about it getting ruined and they have great cheap vehicles and playsets
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

hehah! should we start complaining about repaints from them also?/
    i have that guy with the red helmet , only he's all green
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

i saw all the chap mae stuff at big lots today...........except the a 10.........i was really impressed with some of the artic stuff esp the polar bear.........
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    What we need is a online store like

gijoehq

bigsnowtradingco

smalljoes

to get a Chap Mei account

hint hint

I said

hint hint

That we could buy them and know right where to get the stuff. Like any of those stores wouldn't sell the heck out of those A-10's alone.
    I agree. Curt likes to be known as the "guy that can get you stuff". Well it's time to live up to it. Come on Tutu boy get me some Chap Mei A-10s!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Matrix
    I agree. Curt likes to be known as the "guy that can get you stuff". Well it's time to live up to it. Come on Tutu boy get me some Chap Mei A-10s!!!

Exactly, time for him to step up to the plate
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal