New Chap Mei toys are out! LOTS of pics - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    found them! woot! and they had one a-10, but it was broke! its smaller than the rattler! but still looks cool!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Fire
    found them! woot! and they had one a-10, but it was broke! its smaller than the rattler! but still looks cool!
    Where man! Where!!!

What I like about these figures are the accesories, They seem morer detailed than the Joe guns ,Thats my opinion. I would buy the figs just for that. And maybe to make them POW or something or maybe the guys who get hit when the Cobra bombs start hitting.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Matrix
    Where man! Where!!!
    biglots on 28 in milford, oh! would look sweet with a new paintjob!

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Fire
    biglots on 28 in milford, oh! would look sweet with a new paintjob!

Pics please!
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

I'd like to see pics of the loose A-10 also.

I find it interesting that the Chap Mei toy seems to be more a copy of a Hasbro Rattler than a copy of an A-10 - note the dorsal turret.

That APC with MP on the side is very cool. It reminds me of the APC that the Pakistani UN soldiers used in Blackhawk Down. I would love at least two of those for custom. Does anyone know how many troops it holds?

A10: I have seen a big stack of these babies a few weeks ago at local toy store. Don't expect anything close to a Rattler. It is way more sluggish looking and most of the guns look rubbish on it.

I want that A-10!!

That looks fantastic!!
    The path of collecting is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil scalpers. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the lost through the valley of aisles. For he is truly his brothers keeper by leaving one on the peg and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers collection, and you will know I am a true collector when lay my vengeance upon thee.

These can be found at Rite Aid stores? Nice my area has like 7 Rite Aids.

I will definitely get like 5 of those APCs. I need troops carriers!