New Chap Mei toys are out! LOTS of pics - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Arrow

I have found this line at both Rite Aid and Big Lots but no A-10.

I would love to see pics of that A-10 in this thread.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i didnt buy it cause it was brioke! if i wasnt so tite with money i would get it and attempt to fix it! buy $15 is kinda pricy for somethin thats broke!

Anyone Want some Chap Mei Vehicles?

Chap Mei Vehicles

If so i have several Chap Mei Vehicle's! All are New! I don't Collect Vehicle's! But if they come with a Figure i Need? I Do collect the Figures! So If you want some Chap Mei Vehicle's? Then i have some you may want?

If so My web page is above! If i get more Vehicle's later? And most likely i will? Then those will be added later! So keep your eyes open.

If you have any Questions? Just e-Mail me. Thanks!

Captain-DC
    09/06/2004
    Last edited by Captain-DC; 09-07-2004 at 03:06 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Chap Mei APC

Just to let everyone know I found a couple of these APCs at a Big Lots in Independence MO today, and they are cool. However Royal Zarak you might want to know these will only hold four figures sorta comparable to say a Ringneck. You have a front compartment that holds a driver and sidekick, a top gun side spot, and then the rotating turret with spot for one guy. There is a removable piece on the back but no sort of troop compartment. Still cool, but not say as usable as the Lanard APC style vehicles that hold like twelve troops. A nice say companion piece or like a scout vehicle, but not much more, unfortunately, if it had a troop compartment for like say 6 I would be in heaven on these bad boys. Also saw a cool Arctic set that has the polar bear, a tent, one or two figures and an arctic little bird with camo on it. Still trying to find that big Arctic vehicle that they show loading a wooly mammoth to see if it could be a serviceable snow troop carrier.... if any one finds those let me know if it makes a good troop vehicle.

I have seen two versions of the large transport helo - a green camo version and a grey camo version - both priced at $20.
    I got to see both versions yeterday. That's one nice Helicopter too. I like the way the blades fold up for easy storage. Unless I'm thinking wrong, it looked quite a bit like the helicopter on page 1 of GI Joe Special Missions #1.

Ok, where did I see these things?

Not at Rite Aid. Not at Big Lots (though I'm going to check Big Lots out)... I ended up finding some of these sets at of all places KMART

That's right, KMart. Seems KMart has made a deal for these things too as they had many that were identicle to the pictures you posted. They said on the package that they were specificly packaged for KMart and made in China.

The good news?

Yes there is some...

They were only $10.99. That Helicopter was VERY nice and had a huge cargo bay area (by the looks of it). The boat was very nice too. They also had one with an emergency rescue theme and a few others. All the sets they had were priced the same.

So check out KMart and see what you find (if you have one locally). I'm not sure if they sell these on their website ... but it may be worth looking at for the harder to find vehicles.

I didn't buy any. Nope. Today is my Son's 5th birthday and I ended up tracking down a pretty rare Power Ranger for him in that same store . And at a pretty resonable price too because I've seen what they go for on ebay. I may go back today and get him one of the helicopters. I think he'd enjoy that very much.

Arrow

I have seen that helo at K-Mart and I don't think it is the Chap Mei one. Very similiar but not the same.

This is just based on the ones that I have seen at my local K-Marts. I am not that educated what is at your store.

It could be Chap Mei at yours but they aren't here.

The BigLots in my area is pretty much across the street from KMart. I'll compare the sets later today. However, some matched up to the pictures posted in this thread.

I wish I had a digicam. Maybe one of my co-workers has one I can borrow.

Anyway, even if these aren't Chap Mei... they are very nice sets and worth a look for any customizer.
    :D Yo Joe! :D

Arrow

Oh they could be but the ones at my K-Mart are not quite as nice as the Chap Mei ones. I haven't seen the helos at Big Lots yet just Rite Aid.

I just visited several of the Big Lots in my area and wasn't able to find the A-10. Was able to find everything else shown by Dock plus some other interesting stuff. I like the artic stuff I saw. Especially the polar bear. I liked some of the vehicles packed with the Bad Guyz vs Cops. Could definitely work most of that stuff into my joe stuff.

How much at Big Lots?

Hi: everyone.
    For those who have a Big Lots in your area? We have one Big Lots here. But they have not got any new Chap Mei toy here since last year?

So those of yoy that have Big Lots? How many of your Big Lots has put out these New Chap Mei toys this year? And what area are you in? Thanks!

I hoping that the Big Lots here gets these but it's seems like they won't be getting stuff this year?

So please let me know?
    Thanks again.

Yo Joe!
    09/10/2004