New Chap Mei toys are out! LOTS of pics - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    chap mei makes a very nice Abrams tanks,that very similiar to the MOBAT tank.Their Fang-like Gyrocopter is also very sweet.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

KB sells chap mei stuff also....fyi

Nick I keep looking for the A-10's. I havernt found on yet, but if I do I will grab an extra for you if you promise to do the same for me.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've yet to find the A-10. Anyone have any luck yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Immortal
    chap mei makes a very nice Abrams tanks,that very similiar to the MOBAT tank.Their Fang-like Gyrocopter is also very sweet.
    Really? I haven't seen it.

I do have a main battle tank they have made but it isn't an Abrams but neither is the MOBAT. I can't remember what the tech gurus here said that Chap Mei tank is.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    Really? I haven't seen it.

I do have a main battle tank they have made but it isn't an Abrams but neither is the MOBAT. I can't remember what the tech gurus here said that Chap Mei tank is.
    Are you talking about the large tank with the rhino decals and bull dozer thing in front?

Quote Originally Posted by antybots
    Hi Guys,

I checked out my local toy store today and there are only 2 A-10s left.
    They retail here for €29.99 each , although I know from experience that to ship a box with two of them to the states would cost around $28.

By the way, have you seen the Heavy Combat Boat? Wow! This thing is outstanding. Gives the Moray a run for it's money. Chap Mai vehicle designers sure know what they are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    Anyone have any luck finding that A-10?
    I've seen the new stuff also at Big Lots (no A-10). I would rather get Corps vehicles than Chap Mei ones.
    Although those fire/medic figures would go good in a diorama.
    €29.99?!?! Geez that is expensive! Rapid Fire stated that they were $15 here. Too bad that one was broken.

Lightbulb

Gee, wonder if Hasbro's watching this thread. . .?

Nnnnnaaaaahhhh!!!!

-PJ

Loads

Hi all,
    I'm in Derry, N.Ireland, UK and there is a LOAD of A-10s in a local store here. They are pretty similar to the Rattler, only a little more bulky looking and they seem to have a few buttons for lights & sound etc. It comes with 2 figures and actually has no canopy (just like the new TRU Rattler).
    They are priced at £12.99 here which works out at just under $25.

I am actually looking for the Heavy Assault Boat myself.....the one that looks like the Moray! That thing ROCKS! Haven`t found it yet but plan on going to the store this weekend.

If anyone is up for a trade for the A-10 I can pick some up, as the Joe resources are gone here in the UK!

Cheers,
    Decky Hedrock,
    Deckys Diorama-rama
    Http://www.geocities.com/hedrock.rm

Cool

Hey Decky, welcome to the boards!!
    I just checked out your Dios: http://www.geocities.com/hedrock.rm/
    very nice!!

I always thought that Hunter was a GIJoe tho, not Cobra..??
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia