New Chap Mei toys are out! LOTS of pics - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Talking

Decky, there are a lot of us here in the States looking for that A-10. You could probably do well for yourself if you were willing to sell them to some of us.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Could someone post some pics of the open A-10? I still haven't seen any yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Decky Hedrock
    Hi all,
    I'm in Derry, N.Ireland, UK and there is a LOAD of A-10s in a local store here. They are pretty similar to the Rattler, only a little more bulky looking and they seem to have a few buttons for lights & sound etc. It comes with 2 figures and actually has no canopy (just like the new TRU Rattler).
    They are priced at £12.99 here which works out at just under $25.

I am actually looking for the Heavy Assault Boat myself.....the one that looks like the Moray! That thing ROCKS! Haven`t found it yet but plan on going to the store this weekend.

If anyone is up for a trade for the A-10 I can pick some up, as the Joe resources are gone here in the UK!

Cheers,
    Decky Hedrock,
    Deckys Diorama-rama
    Http://www.geocities.com/hedrock.rm
    I would definitley be interested in a trade for the A-10 and if you happen to find the Assault Boat I would be willing to trade for it as well. PM me or email me a trade list and hopefully we will be able to work something out.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

For everybody. . .

1. Links to pics are on this thread already.

2. Decky is a very-very reliable trader. I've traded with him numerous times. Matter of fact, he's one of only two or three that I trade with on a continual basis. What, going on two years now?

-PJ

Trades/sell

Hi all,
    Yeah, I'd be happy to help out. I'll goto the store tomorrow and pick up a couple. Check out how heavy they are for shipping(wouldn`t say more than $20/$25 to ship from the UK to the US), but I'll check it out.

A trade would be cool, as I am REALLY after some of the newer vehicles (ICE SABRE, QUICK STRIKE or THUNDERWING etc). Can`t get these babies over here, so that would help me out.

Anyone thats up for it give me a private mail and we can get something arranged.
    Cheers,
    Decky Hedrock.

request for the following Chap Mei Pics (?)

I remember about a month ago, someone posted a pic of Zanzibar in a Chap Mei small hover raft or motor boat and a pic of Super cop with a Chap Mei police car. Anyone have those pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwanjacoby

2. Decky is a very-very reliable trader. I've traded with him numerous times. Matter of fact, he's one of only two or three that I trade with on a continual basis. What, going on two years now?

-PJ

Please direct me to the photos of the open A-10 on this thread.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwanjacoby

-PJ
    Where?? I'd like to see that pic!

I was never able to find the Bad Guyz Monster Truck, and I forgot the name of it.

Anybody remember the name or know where I can hunt one down?