FSS 2.0 Missing Figure Stand

yojoe.com

FSS 2.0 Missing Figure Stand

Just got shipment #1 and one of the figs (no spoilers here) is missing the stand. Does anybody else have this problem?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

nope, both of mine have theirs....sorry to hear you got one without

on the plus side, what did you think of the figs??? I like them a lot and am glad I got the figures this time around (missed out on them the first time)

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    I checked both of mine and the figure stands looked to be intact. I'll say this much I'd kinda held out hope that two out of a short list of 3 would be among the offerings this time around. (No Go though)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tom-K View Post
    nope, both of mine have theirs....sorry to hear you got one without

on the plus side, what did you think of the figs??? I like them a lot and am glad I got the figures this time around (missed out on them the first time)
    I love the figures. I don't own the originals of those two, so it is an awesome addition. Just wish he had a stand...

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaw View Post
    Just got shipment #1 and one of the figs (no spoilers here) is missing the stand. Does anybody else have this problem?
    Given the price of these figures, a missing accessory is unacceptable. Make them replace it at their cost.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 11-13-2013 at 11:03 AM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    Given the price of these figures, a missing accessory is unacceptable. Make them replace it at their cost.
    When I bought the NF con set this year, the club told everybody to check to make sure that all the accessories were present. I lifted the foam and counted the bags, and everything looked great. When I got home, I started pulling the figures out to set them up, and to my surprise Charbroil's right hand was missing. From now on, I check every figure for all limbs, appendages, and accessories. The club replaced him for me but I had to pay to send Luke Skybroil back