Boxed Mexican Cobra Officer

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Boxed Mexican Cobra Officer

Hi, i just got this one at a local comic con... I think this is one of the hardest to get early boxes... It was released even before Auriken renamed "Comandos Heroicos" to the G.I.Joe line...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've been looking to get some of those, i think they look awesome. anyone know where i could find some?

Question Cobra Officers?

Do you want to get some Cobra Officers or any mexican Boxed figure?

They guy at the con, had the Footloose-Grunt too...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm in for an officer if you might be able to track them down

Arrow

Very cool. I have Snake Eyes and it just makes me want more.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by BelgianGabber
    I'm in for an officer if you might be able to track them down
    Not really, i think these are hard to find, i've most of the early mexican joes, and this is the first time i came across one of these.

nice pick up! a rare find indeed...

I didn't even know they existed. I already have a Commandos Heroicos Blowtorch, but I'd like to get me one of these babies also
    And by the way, does anyone know if the Mexican boxed figure/motorized-backpack-combos are hard to find? I still need one of those too.
    -Marc (Hardcore'82-'86!)

I managed to get both the Mexican Officer and Soldier (with boxes) earlier in the year.

I have attached picture of the Cobra soldier and a comparison shot of the Cobra Officers (from left to right, Argentina, Mexican, Brazil and domestic versions). I have submitted picture to yojoe but I have not seen anything yet online.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cobra officers comparison.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	218   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	soldier.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	219  

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzwingz
    I didn't even know they existed. I already have a Commandos Heroicos Blowtorch, but I'd like to get me one of these babies also
    And by the way, does anyone know if the Mexican boxed figure/motorized-backpack-combos are hard to find? I still need one of those too.

Yep, i just have a Shipwreck, still looking for Bazooka, Mutt, BBQ, the both Storm Shadows and both Destros, i've a friend with some of these, but they are really hard to find boxed...