SAW Viper: An UGLY piece of work!

yojoe.com

SAW Viper: An UGLY piece of work!

In my quest to re-create some of the more interesting figures from the RAH era in JvC form, I don't think I've done an uglier piece of work and loved every step of it!

This design was "borrowed" from Mr. Green over at the Joecustoms boards (which you should check out if your a fan of customs), and I've done my best to make it reminiscent of the original SAW Viper thus far. I still need to sculpt a helmet, finish sculpting the kneepads and paint the appendages.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking Saw Viper

I like this one maybe u should do alot of them ARMY BUILD. U should maybe do a removable mask

So, I'm still waiting to see that UGLY figure??! This thing is far from ugly man, awesome work as usual!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Gil- Army building is the one thing I will never do. I have 12 Cobra Soldiers (just cause they were there) and that's it. Other than that, I keep one of each piece. That's not to say I wouldn't make a few more and sell them (nudge, nudge-wink, wink). BTW, the helmet will probably be removable. I do need to round up some parts for a pack though. Anyone got a Barricade backpack and an ammo belt from a GI Joe 12 inch Lewis Gun?

Talking I here ya

I like to army build up to 3 custom troops. I have 3 night vipers and 3 crimson guards all with removable helmets. Can't wait to see this one done. Hey man from the first time I seen your stuff A+