Full Screen or Widescreen G.I.Joe: Valor vs Venom DVD?

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Captain-DC\r\n \r\n
\r\n Captain-DC is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Full Screen or Widescreen G.I.Joe: Valor vs Venom DVD?\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Ok, For those of you that now have the DVD for G.I.Joe: Valor vs Venom and have watched it? Did you get a Full Screen or a Widescreen?
\r\n
\r\nI just got mine today at K-Mart with the Exclusive G.I.Joe: Valor vs Venom Dog Tag with Chain! Very Nice Dog Tag!
\r\n
\r\nBut the Movie itself on the DVD is Full Screen? So what the???
\r\n
\r\nDid anyone get a Widescreen DVD??? Or did they only do the Full Screen Version?
\r\n
\r\nPlease let me know? Thanks!
\r\n
\r\nCaptain-DC
\r\n
\r\n(Spy Troops: DVD was in Widescreen, So i was hoping that Valor vs Venom would also be in Widescreen? So did anyone get a Widescreen DVD of Valor vs Venom? And if so what Place did you get your DVD From? Thanks!) Yo Joe!\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Last edited by Captain-DC; 09-14-2004 at 10:49 AM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[52949] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n fryinpan1\r\n \r\n
    \r\n fryinpan1 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Mine was also full screen. Every online retailer lists it as closed-captioned or standard, so I guess they did not release a widescreen version. This is odd because the trailer, music video, and making of feature are all widescreen.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[52979] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Mike JT\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Mike JT is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Maybe it wasn\'t made in Widescreen? Alot of animated movie aren\'t.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[53017] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #4\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Flint77\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Flint77 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Flint77\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I went to K-Mart to get the DVD today, and to make a long story short, they didn\'t have the dog tag, so I returned it. Did they have the dog tag with the box, (I know it wasn\'t inside it, I checked) or did they handed it you to at the register?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[53076] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #5\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Arashikage_Tengu\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Arashikage_Tengu is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Arashikage_Tengu\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Tiline, Livingston Co., KY, USA, N. Amer., Earth, Sol Sys., Milky Way, Universe
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I believe mine was in Widescreen, and I bought it at Wal-Mart. It didn\'t have the Dog Tag, but it did come with the TCG Card of Venomous Maximus.
    \nYou know, I could be wrong, but it seemed that the opening sequence with the opening credits was in Widescreen. It may have changed to Full Screen after that sequence was over. I got into the story and didn\'t really pay attention to the screen format from that point on.
    \nI\'m at work now. I\'ll watch it when I get home, in the morning, and get back with everyone about this tomorrow evening.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[52923] = "53110,52949"; pn[0] = ",52923"; pn[52949] = "52923,52979"; pn[52979] = "52949,53017"; pn[53017] = "52979,53076"; pn[53076] = "53017,53110"; pn[53110] = "53076,52923"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[3807] = "Captain-DC"; pu[4418] = "fryinpan1"; pu[4159] = "Mike JT"; pu[2296] = "Flint77"; pu[2806] = "Arashikage_Tengu"; pu[1999] = "bigjohnwoo"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Full Screen or Widescreen G.I.Joe: Valor vs Venom DVD?

Ok, For those of you that now have the DVD for G.I.Joe: Valor vs Venom and have watched it? Did you get a Full Screen or a Widescreen?

I just got mine today at K-Mart with the Exclusive G.I.Joe: Valor vs Venom Dog Tag with Chain! Very Nice Dog Tag!

But the Movie itself on the DVD is Full Screen? So what the???

Did anyone get a Widescreen DVD??? Or did they only do the Full Screen Version?

Please let me know? Thanks!

Captain-DC

(Spy Troops: DVD was in Widescreen, So i was hoping that Valor vs Venom would also be in Widescreen? So did anyone get a Widescreen DVD of Valor vs Venom? And if so what Place did you get your DVD From? Thanks!) Yo Joe!
      Last edited by Captain-DC; 09-14-2004 at 10:49 AM.