Store display never seen before

yojoe.com

Store display never seen before

I have found this pic of a store display I had never seen before. So I wonder if you already know it and if you have more informations about it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gijoe_display.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	40741  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    I don't remember seeing it before myself but in looking at it just by the artwork and the items on it It's almost certainly from 1985 (I noticed it looked like Tomax and Xamot, FLight Pod, Air Defense, Ferret, Quick Kick, Armadillo, Maybe Bazooka, and Ripper) Along with Cobra Blue Shirts, and a Fang) The Display was probably one of those Displays that stores even today Put out in the middle of the aisle to cause traffic problems and might even have been used at a store that didn't routinely sell G.I.Joe but was a special display or something.

That is a non-US market display stand. From the packaging and character/vehicle choices, it is from France sometime in early 1987.
    Last edited by Tolan; 03-07-2014 at 11:29 PM.
    Inevitably successful in all circumstances.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nice. Thanks for sharing!
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.