Frustration is setting in!

yojoe.com

Frustration is setting in!

Man, don't get me wrong, I love the new joes but some of this crap has gotta' stop. I just watched VvV The Movie. It was good for the most part. But some things make me want to snap some necks! Like, Destro in the movie. He's got these soft human eyes, he's no . Looks like a friendly soul, no weapons supplier. I'm furious! Not only that, how about the voices of Dr. Mindbender and Beach Head? A comedic American and a surfer!? ! And to cap it all off, what the heck is up with seeing all the same faces in the 3 3/4" line. Where's my Salvo, Repeater, Rampart, Sci-Fi, etc.? And I hate this callin' Hawk, "General Abenathy". I always thought it was General Hawk. That's like callin' Stalker, "Sgt. Wilkinson". It's stupid! What the is the codename for if they're gonna' start doing that I hope I'm not the only one affected by this. If I offended anyone by this, I apologize. I hope you can level with my frustrations!
    Last edited by dockingbay97; 09-17-2004 at 01:10 PM. Reason: edited for language

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements