Fan's Choice Devil's Due 3 Pack! - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    There is no way I can just chose one. NO WAY!! Come on Hasbro! Just do one of each.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Issue #23:

i want a new MERCER

Talking new packs

#16 #22 #28

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cool

New Cover Girl all-the-way man! In oldskool uniform!

But I got this problem. I'm picking figures from three issues (Armada, Zanya, Cover-Girl). And they're all chicks

I'm never gonna win

-PJ

I know I will probably get flamed for this, but I want #25 because of Firefly. I have this strange need for another Firefly figure. However, I would love to see Zanya made, so this decision came very hard, but I still went with Firefly.

I had to vote for issue #6, but there are so many that I would like to see.

Covergirl, Spirit, Armada and Fake Destro, Damien and Firewall, Lady Jaye with no hat, Mayday, Mariner, and Wraith.

Zanya and the possibility of improving on Zartan won out, though.

Honestly, as long as they are old-style sculpts, I will be happy with whoever wins.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

Quote Originally Posted by danyanda
    Honestly, as long as they are old-style sculpts, I will be happy with whoever wins.
    Hey, this is news to me. And I was wondering ARE they going to be old-style sculpts?

That would completley and utterly ROCK!

-Peter
    ProjectPDD.com : The Definitive " Pimp Daddy Destro " Action Figure Resource

JoeIntel.com : The site for EVERYTHING G.I.Joe. From posters, lunchboxes & store displays to 3 3/4" 25th action figures, prototypes & international items. Get knowledgeable on the full range of 'Joe collectibles since the 80's & join up to the forums!

Always looking for unique packaged DESTRO items & all G.I.Joe preproduction items (artwork, prototypes, etc.). Contact me! I pay well!

Sorry if that was worded funny. I have no idea whether they will be old or new style. IF they are old style I will be very happy with them. If they are new style I will probably still get them but I will not be as pleased.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

I didn't think it was worded funny at all, danyada!

I'd prefer them to be old-style sculpts, personally. I think that Hasbro should take a long hard look at why the 3-packs have been doing so well. IMO, it's because the figs are old-style, not simply because of the comic book character ideas.

-Peter
    ProjectPDD.com : The Definitive " Pimp Daddy Destro " Action Figure Resource

JoeIntel.com : The site for EVERYTHING G.I.Joe. From posters, lunchboxes & store displays to 3 3/4" 25th action figures, prototypes & international items. Get knowledgeable on the full range of 'Joe collectibles since the 80's & join up to the forums!

Always looking for unique packaged DESTRO items & all G.I.Joe preproduction items (artwork, prototypes, etc.). Contact me! I pay well!

Talking

This is a tough choice. There are so many good ones. There are at least one awesome character or potentially cool figure in each of these choices.

These are my choices: #01, #06, #16, #31

I like issue #01 because of Crimson Guard, #06 for Storm Shadow Zartan and Zanya, #16 for Spirit and Cover Girl, #31 for Wraith and Falcon.

Whichever set comes out... I'll be happy. :-)