Fan's Choice Devil's Due 3 Pack! - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tiline, Livingston Co., KY, USA, N. Amer., Earth, Sol Sys., Milky Way, Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by danyanda
    Honestly, as long as they are old-style sculpts, I will be happy with whoever wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Due Publishing Press Release
    Hasbro and Devil's Due Publishing are going to produce THREE new G.I.Joe action figures based on their comic book versions
    Since the figures are based on the DD comics, they will most likely be new-style sculpts.
    I haven't made up my mind on which to pick.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I picked #22 for the Serpentor. But I wish i could have picked others!!!

#22 I need a Serpentor and Overlord. I wish they'd switch out Roadblock for LT. Falcon though.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Arashikage_Tengu
    Since the figures are based on the DD comics, they will most likely be new-style sculpts.
    I haven't made up my mind on which to pick.
    I caught that, too, and it was worded in a way that I thought left it open. It seems to bode well for me that the comic book packs are targeted at collectors, are all old-style sculpt so far, and Hasbro has developed mostly new body parts for Horror Show.

I'm crossing my fingers that the figures will be done in the RAH style/scale/proportions.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

i voted for 31 falcon and another dreadnok how can you lose?
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

Tiline, Livingston Co., KY, USA, N. Amer., Earth, Sol Sys., Milky Way, Universe
    This is one of the toughest decisions I've ever had to make. Sad, isn't it? I can't decide. However, there is one thing that would have let me instantaneously make up my mind. A figure of BILLY, Cobra Commanders son. If he had been in any of the choices that would have been my hands down choice.

Are we ever going to get a BILLY Action Figure, Hasbro ???

Now there's an idea. Make a "Sins of the Fathers" 3-Pack. It would include Billy, Alexander McCullen, and Hannibal.

any idea if this will be available at retail.....or online or what
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.

Bah not another Storm Shadow & Zartan!
    I will probably choose #16. Since I don't follow the comic who is Hannibal?
    #23 would be my second choice but Hawk again.
    I would rather see some characters that don't have a current version.
    They should just do them all! Everyone voting should suggest it as a P.S. too!
    Wonder what Hasbro would think of that? Hehe

can i get a little help here guys? i don't follow the comics too closely...i don't know who's who or what the back stories are? i need pics!!!!

but i'm leaning heavily towards the Cover Girl and Spirit...although a Zanya would flat out ROCK!

on the other hand...Alexander with a removable mask...hmmm...
    "He who dies with the most toys wins!" -Unknown

Top Five Wants: 1. 92 Gold Head Steel Brigade Accessories 2. Terror Drome Cannon Mount 3. Skystriker Parachutes 4. Air Devil Gun 5. Low Light bi-pod

Trade List: Click Here

hannibal is a teen aged clone of hannibal the Carthaginian general one of serpys many sources of DNA.
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.