Fan's Choice Devil's Due 3 Pack! - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Haven't voted yet, but I'm leaning toward #16 for the Cover Girl and Spirit. Just Hannibal is throwing me right now. Soured on the idea for yet another Zartan and Storm Shadow though. Oh well, I would rather have another character than Hannibal, but I really want the new Cover Girl and Spirit, and that's the way I will most likely go.
    Not really interested in the Crimson Guard figure, because I'm sure that is one we will get anyway, eventually (besides the K-B set) and I don't want a comic figure wasted on that.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking

Voting on #06 myself. Yeah, we've got way too many Zartan and Storm Shadow incarnations out there, but these looks for the characters would rock, especially for Zartan. Plus, how else are we going to get a Zanya?

Hasbro still hasn't given us a Billy for crying out loud! We've got to go for the offspring when they give us a chance.

And she's way too cool a character not to be made.

Second choice would be #24 for the Firewall figure. I just like her. Plus, army building Coil Troopers could be a lot of fun.

Just my opinions.

Richard J.

P.S.
    Arashikage_Tengu: Your idea for a "Sins of the Fathers" 3-pack is excellent. Wish you worked for Hasbro's creative team!

Tiline, Livingston Co., KY, USA, N. Amer., Earth, Sol Sys., Milky Way, Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard J.
    P.S.
    Arashikage_Tengu: Your idea for a "Sins of the Fathers" 3-pack is excellent. Wish you worked for Hasbro's creative team!
    Shoot, I forgot Zanya. I guess it would have to be a 4-pack; Billy, Alexander McCullen, Zanya, and Hannibal.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It was a tough decision, but I voted for issue #6. I think we have enough Storm Shadow and Zartan figures, however I just have to have a Zanya. A close second was Spirit & Covergirl.

Does anybody here really think that if they make one of these, they won't make 2 or 3 of them? Just wondering.

Because if they open up this barrel of monkeys (DD comic packs), they would HAVE to do Coil Troopers, Serpentor, Zanya, and most of the others that they are already offering up here!

I do NOT want a Zanya figure. That is the worst character, though Wraith may beat her out! If there was Billy listed or even Snake Eyes I would pick that issue. Issue #23 and #24 are good, though take out Firewall and put in someone else! But #4 won out for me! I really want Mistress Armada, Alexander would be good and a new Trooper, I see buying multipules of this for customs!

Michael Richards
    Bulletman Big B
    All Hail DOB!!!!
    ALL HAIL DOB!!
    http://www.joelanta.com/dob.html

I finally settled on #6 as well. Tho there are many SS and Zartans. They still haven't created a good one of either with the new sculpts (well the last SS was ok but still not as cool as the DD version). I often wondered why they didn't just make version based on the DD comic versions. Now maybe I'll get my wish.

I must agree with that. As sick as I am of Storm Shadow figs, one done up from the DD version would be very nice.

These choice's are not good enough it shoul be choice of any 3 not group of 3

true, but then again there should be the choice for more than 3 . for example, while the troop builder pack was great, the DD design for the cobra trooper would make a good JvC update