Fan's Choice Devil's Due 3 Pack!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thumbs up Issue #16

Issue #16

Because that Spirit rocks

and I want a Cover Girl that looks like that instead of the one I have that looks as if she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Issue 6. I want to see Zartan with a shirt, Storm Shadow because I like the design, and Zanya cause I like to see her and I like dreadnoks.
    Hi, I'm Tim Mizak.
    Check out my blog on toys!
    http://mizak23.blogspot.com/

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

kinda stinks...

i want to pick figs from several diff issues!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBarnhill
    kinda stinks...

i want to pick figs from several diff issues!!

I hear ya. I hope they make like the top three choices.

And Jeff since you started this, what is your choice?
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Im dying for either a zanya or a Mcullen.

I think the choice would be the mcullen one because you get 2 new characters their.

Although if they create a way cool zartan i would have to pick Zanya, Zartan, 3 pack.

Red face

I know it probably won't fly, but I'd really like to see Mercer, at least if these are going to be new sculpts...if not, I guess any of the unreleased characters would be fine...
    Whatever doesn't make me stronger only kills me

I'm leaning toward issue 6 myself, but haven't decided for sure! A lot of good choices, and a lot of females to pick from!

I'll gather up some images later this weekend/early next week for people who don't know the newer characters.

I would have to go with the issue #6 to get the devils due versions of zartan and storm shadow. Then again, #22, 24 & 25 would be cool. #16 wouldn't be bad but i've never been a huge fan of Cover Girl.

Seeing how specific they were in picking out hte issues makes it seem like hasbro's already done some sculpt work on designing those figures, but aren't sure how to fit them into the toyline.

Maybe a 6-pack with 2 of the comics? slightly cheating on the comic 3-pack idea

so hard to deciede....

Hope they are RAH style like the other comic packs.

Going to think about it a day or two but I'm pretty sure I'm going with Issue #16: for Spirit & Cover Girl

Although Issue #06 would be nice for the Zanya, and Issue #23 sounds good for the Lady Jaye & Hawk...ahh man, so hard to decide...I’d buy them all -- each pack sounds great to me
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "